Hermes.com ISSUES & SOLUTIONS

Please keep your mind and posts on the topic of this thread - hermes.com only.

Please use the ignore function if a member's posts grate on you, or report if they offend which breaks our rules. You do not have to deal with rude or inflammatory comments yourself.

No buying, selling or soliciting is allowed on the forum

TPF welcomes members from all over the world, some of those are fashion and media professionals but they are NOT permitted to use tPF to promote their businesses, services or products within their posts. Use sigs only.

Please post web finds (including h.com's) here: Post Ebay/Web Hermes Finds

Happy online shopping

@PrincessTotoro How are you able to purchase from *any* market outside the EU if that’s where you’re located??
Do you get it shipped to an address in the country whose website you’re shopping from, or have you found a way of getting your orders shipped directly to you in the EU? :confused1:
Mail forwarding service ! I like UK site. A lot of goodies and skypax is the best .

Reactions: tina_catsandscarves
Hi, I’m newly obsessed with Hermes :loveeyes: I am based in the UK, and don’t live near a store, does purchasing online count towards the store profile?

If not, would it count if I ask the SA to purchase for me on the website?

Last edited:
I haven’t browsed h.com for many days and was surprised to know that it was able to use Apple Pay on hermes.com now! If your delivery address is different from the billing address, you have to add the delivery address to the setting of Apple Pay on your IPhone first. It’s a good news, if you want to score a bag on h.com. You could finish an order by ONE click! Just click on the icon of Apple Pay on the product page and everything will be done.
6b418f5c-10e4-4164-9904-c58937d7a5fa-jpeg.5187860.jpg
No fuss over entering CC information any more. It’s even faster than using Paypal since you don’t have to log in and pay.

Yesterday, I tried and placed an order by using Apple Pay. I noticed that my billing address was changed to the delivery address I added and was kind of worried that the payment would be failed. Fortunately, it was delivered today.:yahoo:
41C1D7D6-A601-4965-BBFD-25163E6DFC8A.png

I haven’t browsed h.com for many days and was surprised to know that it was able to use Apple Pay on hermes.com now! If your delivery address is different from the billing address, you have to add the delivery address to the setting of Apple Pay on your IPhone first. It’s a good news, if you want to score a bag on h.com. You could finish an order by ONE click! Just click on the icon of Apple Pay on the product page and everything will be done.
View attachment 5188865
No fuss over entering CC information any more. It’s even faster than using Paypal since you don’t have to log in and pay.

Yesterday, I tried and placed an order by using Apple Pay. I noticed that my billing address was changed to the delivery address I added and was kind of worried that the payment would be failed. Fortunately, it was delivered today.:yahoo:
View attachment 5188891

Nice! I hope they add it to other countries’ sites as well (just checked US and looks like it’s not available yet).

Congrats on your goodies!

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
Is anyone else having any trouble with the H website (US)? I feel like their site has been malfunctioning for over a week now (thumbnail pics not loading, “add to cart” button continually buffering). I asked my SA if she could acquire the hummingbird charm for me, but she said I could only get it online. Has this also happened with anyone before? She has been able to get me all of the other items I’ve asked for and is going to have them delivered to the store for me to pick up when I’m in town, but she directed me to the site to get my charm…which I can’t…because it doesn’t work.

Reactions: hannahsophia
Hey thanks for sharing. I tried but I can’t see it on the US site. I only see the option for cc or paypal n when i select cc, it displays the field for card details. Are you doing something different?
It’s really weird. If I open the US website first, the Apple Pay icon will not show. If I open a product page on Netherland website first, the icon show up. I edited the link /nl/ as /us/ and opened the page. The icon showed up on the US website, as well. Please watch the video below.;)

Reactions: Cathystreasures
It’s really weird. If I open the US website first, the Apple Pay icon will not show. If I open a product page on Netherland website first, the icon show up. I edited the link /nl/ as /us/ and opened the page. The icon showed up on the US website, as well. Please watch the video below.;)

OMG - I think there's someone on the H tech side who really has a quirky sense of humor and does this to keep things interesting for themselves and keep customers on their toes :-s
I can't open the link to watch the video either - just get a blank page.
Thanks for sharing though @luzdetaiwan

• Haha
Reactions: periogirl28
OMG - I think there's someone on the H tech side who really has a quirky sense of humor and does this to keep things interesting for themselves and keep customers on their toes :-s
I can't open the link to watch the video either - just get a blank page.
Thanks for sharing though @luzdetaiwan
Lol. It’s not that hard. Please try this link.
How to edit a link
Hope this works for you.:smile:

Lol. It’s not that hard. Please try this link.
How to edit a link
Hope this works for you.:smile:
Thanks - the link did work this time. However, when I try the NL H site, I don't see ApplePay option and then of course, I don't see it on US site either. I wonder if it's not an H site thing but the phone browser or iOS version that we use that is different.
I thought this would save me time when competing with bots to buy something, however, going to the NL site and then coming to the US site will most definitely have me losing to the bots.
The good news is that at some point this will come to north america too. :biggrin:

Thanks - the link did work this time. However, when I try the NL H site, I don't see ApplePay option and then of course, I don't see it on US site either. I wonder if it's not an H site thing but the phone browser or iOS version that we use that is different.
I thought this would save me time when competing with bots to buy something, however, going to the NL site and then coming to the US site will most definitely have me losing to the bots.
The good news is that at some point this will come to north america too. :biggrin:
The iOS version of mine is 14.6 and the browser I use is safari. Like what you said, hope this will come to the US soon. Wish your dream bag is coming your way. Keep the link of bags you want, and refresh it whenever you think of it. One target at one time. Make sure you log in h.com before you refresh it. No time for hesitation. Use paypal. I missed bags many times because I hesitated about colors.:facepalm:

The iOS version of mine is 14.6 and the browser I use is safari.
Me too. No idea wot's different. :shrugs:
I missed bags many times because I hesitated about colors.
Me too. SO MANY TIMES! :yucky:

Keep the link of bags you want, and refresh it whenever you think of it. One target at one time. Make sure you log in h.com before you refresh it. No time for hesitation. Use paypal.
TY and Thanks for the tips - :ghi5: