Stupid question #104 about Legacy...

bagnshoofetish

Oh. Gee.
O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
Hi guys. I'm trying to describe a Legacy item and for the life of me I cannot find anywhere even on the Coach site what kind of fabric the legacy fabric is?
Is it silk?
Is it nylon?
Is it polyester?

:sos:Help!

I'm thinking its poly. it is so soft I thought it was silk but then if it was, they'd probably make a bigger deal of it! I'm doing an E-Bay listing and when I got down to the pull-down menu of what fabric the piece was I did one of these...:blink: should I just choose "Microfiber"?

in my description I think I'll say that. But the pull-down menu on E-Bay doesn't have that as a choice. The closest choices are "microfiber", "nylon", "satin" or "other". I guess I could choose satin but what if it isn't? I don't want to be accused of lieing.

I think that description is usually for the outside of the bag.. unless that is what you are referring to... a legacy striped bag on the outside? in that case, I would just put other or something, no biggie.

^^I think if you say 'other' you can specify what it is later? If you can do that, then you can simply say 'Legacy Stripe' after specifying it as 'other' and Coach lovers will know what it feels/looks like.