Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

There seem to be caviar Minis with top handle - and confirmed, since members here wrote they reserved for it... Maybe it was decided by Chanel after the official catalogue for 21K was made?!

Omg I’m so confused. There’s a top handle mini in caviar this season? Was it mentioned on this thread? Did I miss it? I might have to go read it again so I can see if I can reserve it too!

Do you know which group? I’m going to look for the thread and code to see if I can get it from my SA. Thank you!
Hi, I’ve seen her comment on all the groups I’m in. She said she was able to reserve the mini top handle in lilac in caviar. I asked her and two other people who claimed they reserved it. Will let you know what they say!

I’m still skimming through posts so apologies if this has been posted - I have asked my SA to put me in her book for a black classic chevron caviar ghw or so black (I’m just dreaming here, I have NOT heard anything at all about such a combo). These seem to show up from time to time depending on the season. Does anyone have any info on a bag with these specs?
I know there are chevron reissues in green and lt purple in this season, but I am wanting a classic flap.

thanks all.