Chanel Fall/Winter Act II 2021 (21K)

Hi, I’ve seen her comment on all the groups I’m in. She said she was able to reserve the mini top handle in lilac in caviar. I asked her and two other people who claimed they reserved it. Will let you know what they say!

i was skeptical of this myself because the SA I normally use said that the mini was lamb only. But today I was able to reserve the light purple mini top handle in caviar with another SA so I guess it is true!

Omg May I get your SAs info?!
i was skeptical of this myself because the SA I normally use said that the mini was lamb only. But today I was able to reserve the light purple mini top handle in caviar with another SA so I guess it is true!

Me too pls! Would like to get the one in pink. I messaged 2 SAs but they did not get back to me unfortunately.

Omg that would be amazing!!! What store was your SA at? I preordered 21K in June and I was quoted 5 months (November release) :sad:
I live in Germany... well, maybe your SA wanted to say that 21K will be shipped until November - because the collection is def launched earlier than that. It starts normally in September (or as we see late August), and items are shipped within the next months, until November, because in November Cruise collection Is coming to the boutiques