Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021

I purchased these last month for $229 I‘ve had several pairs in the past and what I’ve learned for me, is the leather does not work. I’m 5”2 and my husband says I look like I’m wearing pirate boots. However the suede doesnt bring that vibe. The quality doesn’t compare to any others I’ve tried. I’ll keep them for $229 because the cost per wear is something I can feel good about. Thats ultimately what I look to at this stage in my life. Quality, comfort and cost per wear. :smile:

I sort of think these Pikolinos give an even stronger Pirate Vibe (which I actually sort of like) …

PIKOLINOS Aldaya Musketeer Tall Boot

BA3ABA02-845A-48C8-8620-6005BC838E04.png

I've surprised myself because I haven't ordered much during the sale, yay! There are things in my closet with tags on them from last year :blush:, so my goal for the next few months is more of a decluttering/reorganizing mindset.

The only item I have in-hand from my orders so far is the LC backpack since I did store pickup for that one, and the comments are below. Will update if/when I receive the others! Still keeping an eye out for a couple wishlist items like the Bombas 6-pack, but really need to assess my sock inventory before continuing to stalk those, lol. :biggrin:
That being said, here's what I ordered so far:

Lavender Fabric Wash - 32oz - This was a buy more, save more sale that I haven't seen mentioned much on this thread. It was 3x 32oz bottles for $18! I paid $9.90 on sale last year for one single 32oz bottle, so for $6 each I quickly grabbed them, figuring I can give one to my mom and/or sister at that price! They also had it available in Honeysuckle scent, but I stuck with Lavender... was hoping that they would have the unscented version, but I haven't seen that in ages!
1626713285628.png

Zella Amazing Crewneck in black - This year's version has pockets, whaaaaat?!? Last year's gray version definitely does not, but at least I only paid $20 at the NRack for it about a month ago. See, there's always hope to find things because of returns, right?! I hoped they'd add the Amazing long zip hoodie to the sale again, because I 100% lived in that over the past winter, but alas...
1626713174309.png

BDG Urban Outfitters Brendan Flannel in Lilac - Saw this in the store yesterday when I did a pickup and I love the colors! I didn't try it on but am loving the baggy style in the pics. They only had 2 left in store and not in my size so I stalked the site a bit and managed to order one this morning. I hope it doesn't cancel! Side-note: the purple striped version (shown in the video on the site) is a great color in person, but was giving me more of a menswear vibe. Like I'm sure I've seen men's dress shirts in that pattern before, but in the baggy flannel-ish material it was too much for my brain to accept!
1626713201249.png

On Cloud running shoes in Charcoal/Rose - I decided to go for this color combo instead of the Cloudflow rock/rose ones. It is a new brand for me so I am hoping the hype is real and that I picked the right size! I'm usually between a 9-9.5 so I went with the 9.5 for now. From the reviews I've read the Cloudflow are TTS, but the regular Cloud are slightly small... who knows, lol! I often have issues with shoes pinching in the back of my heel/achilles area so I didn't want to mess around with the smaller one.
1626713305549.png

Longchamp le Pliage large backpack in black - I'm so happy they added these to the sale! Unfortunately, they are made in China unlike the expandable totes which are made in France. The underside of the leather flap is very rough unlike the numerous LC totes I own, which are super soft. I'll probably keep, but don't plan to use right away and will keep an eye out for future markdowns (which I did with last year's expandable and ended up saving about $25 more I think?).
1626713257678.png

Last edited:
My Revitabrow GWP came Fedex (the only thing shipped that way), but in my account it specifically says GWP with a picture. If your actual Revitabrow says shipped but has no tracking I would ask customer service specifically for the Revitabrow tracking and see if they can tell you that. Since it seems they can't understand the whole picture. I've never emailed, but I have called - and had to hang up and call back once to speak to someone willing to do more than telling me to call back next week.

Thanks! I ended up chatting again and the next representative was much more helpful. In my account it shows the RevitaBrow duo picture and it says it shipped with all of my other items, and it was listed on the packing slip as well. Fortunately the next representative said they would look into it and get back to me, but they also went ahead and processed a refund... now to order it again I guess.

I've surprised myself because I haven't ordered much during the sale, yay! There are things in my closet with tags on them from last year :blush:, so my goal for the next few months is more of a decluttering/reorganizing mindset.

The only item I have in-hand from my orders so far is the LC backpack since I did store pickup for that one, and the comments are below. Will update if/when I receive the others! Still keeping an eye out for a couple wishlist items like the Bombas 6-pack, but really need to assess my sock inventory before continuing to stalk those, lol. :biggrin:

Lavender Fabric Wash - 32oz - This was a buy more, save more sale that I haven't seen mentioned much on this thread. It was 3x 32oz bottles for $18! I paid $9.90 on sale last year for one single 32oz bottle, so for $6 each I quickly grabbed them, figuring I can give one to my mom and/or sister at that price! They also had it available in Honeysuckle scent, but I stuck with Lavender... was hoping that they would have the unscented version, but I haven't seen that in ages!
View attachment 5141169

Zella Amazing Crewneck in black - This year's version has pockets, whaaaaat?!? Last year's gray version definitely does not, but at least I only paid $20 at the NRack for it about a month ago. See, there's always hope to find things because of returns, right?! I hoped they'd add the Amazing long zip hoodie to the sale again, because I 100% lived in that over the past winter, but alas...
View attachment 5141165

BDG Urban Outfitters Brendan Flannel in Lilac - Saw this in the store yesterday when I did a pickup and I love the colors! I didn't try it on but am loving the baggy style in the pics. They only had 2 left in store and not in my size so I stalked the site a bit and managed to order one this morning. I hope it doesn't cancel! Side-note: the purple striped version (shown in the video on the site) is a great color in person, but was giving me more of a menswear vibe. Like I'm sure I've seen men's dress shirts in that pattern before, but in the baggy flannel-ish material it was too much for my brain to accept!
View attachment 5141166

On Cloud running shoes in Charcoal/Rose - I decided to go for this color combo instead of the Cloudflow gray/blush ones. It is a new brand for me so I am hoping the hype is real and that I picked the right size! I'm usually between a 9-9.5 so I went with the 9.5 for now. From the reviews I've read the Cloudflow are TTS, but the regular Cloud are slightly small... who knows, lol! I often have issues with shoes pinching in the back of my heel/achilles area so I didn't want to mess around with the smaller one. ha.
View attachment 5141170

Longchamp le Pliage large backpack in black - I'm so happy they added these to the sale! Unfortunately, they are made in China unlike the expandable totes which are made in France. The underside of the leather flap is very rough unlike the numerous LC totes I own, which are super soft. I'll probably keep, but don't plan to use right away and will keep an eye out for future markdowns (which I did with last year's expandable and ended up saving about $25 more I think?).
View attachment 5141168
Canada got unscented! Weird

View attachment 5141169

View attachment 5141165

View attachment 5141166

On Cloud running shoes in Charcoal/Rose - I decided to go for this color combo instead of the Cloudflow gray/blush ones. It is a new brand for me so I am hoping the hype is real and that I picked the right size! I'm usually between a 9-9.5 so I went with the 9.5 for now. From the reviews I've read the Cloudflow are TTS, but the regular Cloud are slightly small... who knows, lol! I often have issues with shoes pinching in the back of my heel/achilles area so I didn't want to mess around with the smaller one. ha.
View attachment 5141170

View attachment 5141168

Your Zella Amazing Crewneck may have been made-for-Rack. I got my grey one at the NAS last year and it has pockets. Hands down my favorite purchase from last year so I also bought the black one!

Canada got unscented! Weird
Ugh, I'm jealous! Maybe it just sold out super fast and hasn't popped back for us... who knows! Sometimes the unscented versions would pop up at the Rack but that was ages ago also!

Your Zella Amazing Crewneck may have been made-for-Rack. I got my grey one at the NAS last year and it has pockets. Hands down my favorite purchase from last year so I also bought the black one!
Oh, interesting! I thought "Z Zella" was the made-for-rack brand and when actual Zella is there it came from the retail store? I guess I learned something new today!