Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2021

Oh! You'll have to let me know what you think. I ordered two last year (grey & cream/heather) & two this year (rose & black). The exterior fabric of this year's (at least in rose & black) feels cheap. My ones from last year don't feel like that AT ALL. Interior, etc is still awesome & I'll likely keep but was just disappointed in the exterior fabric.
Oh no! These were my favorite purchase last year and I have blue/rose on the way to me now. I’m going to be so disappointed if they aren’t the same. I ordered a new gray one and the pants to match a couple months ago and they felt the same.

So some of my items still say Getting Ready and I ordered like the minute that the sale started for cardholders so that I would be able to get what I wanted in stock....I literally stayed up till 12am so I could get first pickings. Getting kind of worried but to be fair, my order was larger so maybe it just takes time. :-s

Hang in there. I woke up to a shipping notice this morning. Everything in my order minutes the shoes that I already received and one treasure and bond T-shirt. Relief!

Reactions: englishprof
Oh no! These were my favorite purchase last year and I have blue/rose on the way to me now. I’m going to be so disappointed if they aren’t the same. I ordered a new gray one and the pants to match a couple months ago and they felt the same.
I like my grey one and although I have no comparison I don’t think the grey is cheap looking.

Hang in there. I woke up to a shipping notice this morning. Everything in my order minutes the shoes that I already received and one treasure and bond T-shirt. Relief!
They did end up shipping today, all the items I ordered have now shipped out--however they are being shipped out by the same company that just lost one of my coats for my son that I had just ordered from the sale so I'm skeptical about actually receiving the items I guess--they are supposedly going to be delivered from LaserShip.

ETA: not many handbags included in the online sale this year? I'm wondering if I visit my closest Nordstrom in person, if the selection is any better.

Last edited:
I just tried mine on. I'm keeping them. Inside is just so cozy. I'll be curious if you think the exterior fabric is different. It could be a positive change...no pilling...although neither of mine from last year show any signs of wear.

My second (less important as its mostly things for my husband who doesn't even care about this) order shipped overnight. My first most desired order (that keeps me refreshing emails all day) still getting ready. The gold necklace that cancelled I'm still looking for a pop back but I did find it in rose gold on the rack website for $15 cheaper. Then I had to order a pair of jeans also to get free shipping. What I'm saying is they need to start shipping so I quit ordering alternatives in fear of cancellations.
The Rack waives the shipping fee if you ship to store. I was surprised the first time I did this, you can ship to either a Rack or a full price store.

Has anyone had the wrong item shipped? Instead of receiving RevitaBrow I received what looks like an Origins GWP (and the RevitaBrow GWP). I tried to chat with Customer Care and I don't think they understood my question - they told me that it's probably shipping separately. But I don't have a tracking number and when I look at my account it says that the RevitaBrow shipped. Does anyone have a Nordstrom customer service email address? Thanks.

Has anyone had the wrong item shipped? Instead of receiving RevitaBrow I received what looks like an Origins GWP (and the RevitaBrow GWP). I tried to chat with Customer Care and I don't think they understood my question - they told me that it's probably shipping separately. But I don't have a tracking number and when I look at my account it says that the RevitaBrow shipped. Does anyone have a Nordstrom customer service email address? Thanks.

My GWP items got shipped faster than the items themselves, 2 days later I got notification for shipping of the actual items. GWP is coming from east coast and the make up palettes are coming from the west coast!

I decided to pop into my local nordies again to scope out the returns from the sale.

* I was able to get my size in a blanknyc suede skirt. It's one from maybe last year or the year before? It's the same color brown as this years, but rather than the full zip, there are horizontal zippers. It was on the regular anniversary sale racks with a price of $64.95 but it rang up as $39.99. Score.

* I found the BlankNYC Baxter jeans in my size on the return rack, meanwhile they have been out of stock on the website. Score.

* I found a Rag & Bone Dean wool coat in store in a size 8. I tried it on for reference (I ordered a 4 that I'm waiting to be delivered) and.... The shoulders felt tight on the 8 while the body was large on me. I am normally between a 4-6 for clothing, and know 100% the size 4 will not work. If the shoulders were tight for a size 8, I don't want to know what it'll be like for the size 4. Sigh. What a bummer.

My Revitabrow GWP came Fedex (the only thing shipped that way), but in my account it specifically says GWP with a picture. If your actual Revitabrow says shipped but has no tracking I would ask customer service specifically for the Revitabrow tracking and see if they can tell you that. Since it seems they can't understand the whole picture. I've never emailed, but I have called - and had to hang up and call back once to speak to someone willing to do more than telling me to call back next week.

I just tried mine on. I'm keeping them. Inside is just so cozy. I'll be curious if you think the exterior fabric is different. It could be a positive change...no pilling...although neither of mine from last year show any signs of wear.
Have you tried the matching pants? I lived in that outfit over the winter! Definitely recommend.

My Revitabrow GWP came Fedex (the only thing shipped that way), but in my account it specifically says GWP with a picture. If your actual Revitabrow says shipped but has no tracking I would ask customer service specifically for the Revitabrow tracking and see if they can tell you that. Since it seems they can't understand the whole picture. I've never emailed, but I have called - and had to hang up and call back once to speak to someone willing to do more than telling me to call back next week.

What was the GWP with Revitabrow? I didn’t get anything.

Reactions: englishprof