June 2021 Purchases!

I used to have a Reissue 225, black with gold hw, which eventually turned out almost silver. One of the Gabrielle bags I had, also lost gold colour on. the parts which were in gold and became almost silver. I must say that these bags were my favourite and were used a lot!

That’s good to hear. I don’t know it just feels right. Never felt the same when I tried the medium classic flap. Feel like there’s something wrong with the chain length it’s so weird on me that’s why I ended up with a jumbo.

Thanks to the Chanel Boutique/Store stock thread I got my hands on this beauty! I’m a pretty untalented photographer so my picture is not very good but I thought I’d share anyway.
I must say that the bag is more pink than in almost every picture I have seen (although the ones here in this forum were more accurate than I loved it already from the pictures but I love it even more now!

Attachments

• E120CC07-0D37-4965-9014-16FF0F4BB4FE.jpeg
    E120CC07-0D37-4965-9014-16FF0F4BB4FE.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 76
Thanks to the Chanel Boutique/Store stock thread I got my hands on this beauty! I’m a pretty untalented photographer so my picture is not very good but I thought I’d share anyway.
I must say that the bag is more pink than in almost every picture I have seen (although the ones here in this forum were more accurate than I loved it already from the pictures but I love it even more now!
Bag twins! It's such a beautiful bag. Congrats!!!

That’s the mini right? Omg I love how you arranged the chain in a heart shape :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Ana_1010
20210630_231249.jpg

Here she is... my contribution on last day of June. 21A Beige mini rectangular lambskin with light gold hardware. My first mini rectangular. I've been wanting a black one for awhile but could never get my hands on one. I knew I wanted this beige when I saw more photos of it coming out. I would be happy with either the vanity rectangular, mini rectangular or top handle.

Someone always beats me to getting the minis. It honestly feels like bidding for a house and you get so anxious waiting to hear if the person before you will pass on it or not. Luckily a week later my SA told me it restocked so I had to say yes.

I posted unboxing on my IG if interested. I feel like this beige was so underrated compared to the other colors. I'm glad its mine and I can fit so much more than my square.

hello all,

am new to Chanel. Recently I bought my first - Chanel Accordion bag from the boutique itself. Had intended to go with a classic WOC, but really love the look of the accordion bag. When I googled online, found out it is from pre fall season 2020 ( that meant the bag could have been sitting in e store for a couple of months), and not much people seem to talk about this bag online. Everyone is always about the CF and latest release. it is almost the same price as mini flap, now I am wondering did I make a wrong choice? :sad:

Reactions: juju2016
hello all,

am new to Chanel. Recently I bought my first - Chanel Accordion bag from the boutique itself. Had intended to go with a classic WOC, but really love the look of the accordion bag. When I googled online, found out it is from pre fall season 2020 ( that meant the bag could have been sitting in e store for a couple of months), and not much people seem to talk about this bag online. Everyone is always about the CF and latest release. it is almost the same price as mini flap, now I am wondering did I make a wrong choice? :sad:

Do not be pressured by what you see online or if your choices are the unpopular ones. If you like the bag, nothing that we say actually matters. Enjoy it! :smile:

hello all,

If you love the bag, you cannot go wrong.
Along these lines, it might be worth asking yourself: did you buy this bag for yourself, or for others? I mean no disrespect, but if you want a popular bag, you may never feel satisfied with your purchase. However, if you love the bag irregardless of what others think, then you've made the right choice.

If you love the bag, you cannot go wrong.
Along these lines, it might be worth asking yourself: did you buy this bag for yourself, or for others? I mean no disrespect, but if you want a popular bag, you may never feel satisfied with your purchase. However, if you love the bag irregardless of what others think, then you've made the right choice.

Agree. Buy the bag for yourself and not for anybody else. You are the one paying for it in the first place. Unless it is free, I'll take whatever bag it is. Haha