June 2021 Purchases!

How fun! I like the packaging a lot. Could you tell us what the items are on the bottom right? A nail file? Candles?
There is a mystery 'cone' package that contains a No. 5 hand cream, nail file, and wash cloth/towel. In the right bottom corner are gifts with purchase amount - Chanel birthday candles and cupcake decorations. Also got a mesh woven bag (not pictured)

• Love
Reactions: platanoparty
Just did my first in-store (NM Chanel) purchase today and went with the Chanel 19 Maxi. I really wanted a mini-reissue in so-black but none could be found. So I asked about the Chanel 19 as I've been eyeing it from afar since I don't see many guys with it. The Maxi looked great on me in-store but a part of me is wondering if other boutiques in my area will have the Medium (or AKA Large) in black. I heard its hard to find or sold out and the FOMO bug got me which is why I picked up the Maxi. I was actually open to jet black tweed or the black tweed with Chanel woven through it but I don't think the boutique I went to had that either...

Side note: Not that its news but I was so intrigued by this chip that replaces the traditional authenticity card. I've seen it being talked about so its kind of cool (Pic attached as seen on other 21A Chanel Bags :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_6937.jpg
    IMG_6937.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6938.jpg
    IMG_6938.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 68
The lambskin looks so buttery and quilts so puffy as well. Makes me feel like getting a black lambskin flap too although I already have the caviar one. Enjoy and congrats on getting it before the price increase! With the new restoration services for black classic flaps, I’m sure this piece will serve you well for many many years to come..
Thanks! Can you tell me more about the restoration services that you mentioned above? New to Chanel and this is only my 2nd bag

How is the water bottle! How many ml water it can hold? Is it thick glass bottle? What’s the cover made of? Ready thinking about getting it.
It doesn't beat a classic steel water bottle for keeping drinks cold for hours. However, it surprisingly holds more than I thought - about 20 oz or 590 mL. It is like a thick glass with a silicone line holder. It's $75 and can buy on the site. More than anything, it's like a collectible but still very cute and usable more or less image.jpg

Thanks! Can you tell me more about the restoration services that you mentioned above? New to Chanel and this is only my 2nd bag
It’s a chargeable service for black classic flaps where they will redye the black colour for your leather. Probably only a service you’ll need after using the bag for 10 years+. The current price for the service in my country is SGD 900. You can ask your SA more about it :smile:

Reactions: platanoparty
I have a question since I bought my reissue 225 a couple of days ago. The hardware inside the grommets of my ghw seems like scratched or missing some ghw and showing some silver hardware i think. Mine is the tarnished ghw. Is it normal? Coz I seem to like it but I don’t know my classic flap seems so perfect I have no idea with the reissue.

I have a question since I bought my reissue 225 a couple of days ago. The hardware inside the grommets of my ghw seems like scratched or missing some ghw and showing some silver hardware i think. Mine is the tarnished ghw. Is it normal? Coz I seem to like it but I don’t know my classic flap seems so perfect I have no idea with the reissue.

I used to have a Reissue 225, black with gold hw, which eventually turned out almost silver. One of the Gabrielle bags I had, also lost gold colour on. the parts which were in gold and became almost silver. I must say that these bags were my favourite and were used a lot!

It doesn't beat a classic steel water bottle for keeping drinks cold for hours. However, it surprisingly holds more than I thought - about 20 oz or 590 mL. It is like a thick glass with a silicone line holder. It's $75 and can buy on the site. More than anything, it's like a collectible but still very cute and usable more or less View attachment 5124558

Hi! Are the water bottles available at the boutiques too? Thanks!