finally got a baby paddy!

invenio

Jan 1, 2007
i'm so excited, i've been wanting to get one in white or argent for a long time and was really bummed when i missed bellacherie's auction on ebay! i've been eyeing ******' mastic baby on ebay for awhile, trying to decide between it and a balenciaga vert d'eau first, but last night i finally decided i HAD to get the baby paddy! yay, i already have an ivory edith and an aubergine paddy clutch, and find on a regular basis that one is too big and the other too small for me... so i can't wait till it arrives :smile:

Congrats!!! I am thinking of getting one from , just have to find one!
How do you know when members are seeling their bags?

chloebagfreak, i think the only way to know when other members are selling their bags is if you're a member of marketplace! i bought the bag from ****** on ebay, who i believe is also a member of tpf.. she's gotten quite a few positive reviews here and i'd previously watched one of her bags, so i frequently check back to see if she's listed anything new!

i hope you get one too!! :smile:

i'm so excited, i've been wanting to get one in white or argent for a long time and was really bummed when i missed bellacherie's auction on ebay! i've been eyeing ******' mastic baby on ebay for awhile, trying to decide between it and a balenciaga vert d'eau first, but last night i finally decided i HAD to get the baby paddy! yay, i already have an ivory edith and an aubergine paddy clutch, and find on a regular basis that one is too big and the other too small for me... so i can't wait till it arrives :smile:

oh, so YOU'RE the one who stole ******' mastic baby right from under my nose! i was watching this bag too :crybaby:... but it's ok, i got lv_obsessed's muscade baby instead!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: can't wait to join the baby paddy club!

Invenio!!!!! Congratulations on your mastic baby! I am so happy for you. It is a beautiful bag and you will LOVE sporting her around. Good for you! Definitely post pictures. YEAH for you!!!

oh, so YOU'RE the one who stole ******' mastic baby right from under my nose! i was watching this bag too :crybaby:... but it's ok, i got lv_obsessed's muscade baby instead!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: can't wait to join the baby paddy club!

Hehehehe I'm so glad it's going to a PFer!

Oooooh I saw hg's mastic, it was gorgeous :drool:.