Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Hi everyone, I’ve just received my rose dragee clic h in the PM size (purchased from the online boutique) and I’m so disappointed that it’s just slightly too small. My wrist is about 17cm and I took a gamble on the PM size due to the GM being unavailable, although on top of that I personally like the clic bracelets to sit snugly around the wrist, rather than loose.
my question is, given the PM can *just* be done up on my wrist, although it’s not particularly comfortable, does this mean the GM is likely to be too loose?
Does anyone with 17cm wrists happen to have a GM and can show me how it sits?
I’ll be devastated if neither size works for me!
I’ve included a couple of pics so you can see how it fits. It hurts when I move my wrist around as it’s just too tight. (Have left protective tape on as I’ll be needing to return it).
Thanks in advance for feedback regarding the GM size!
View attachment 5095015View attachment 5095016

It looks gorgeous, though :smile: :heart:As regards the sizing, I'm afraid I can't advise, as I only have PM size :/

Hi everyone, I’ve just received my rose dragee clic h in the PM size (purchased from the online boutique) and I’m so disappointed that it’s just slightly too small. My wrist is about 17cm and I took a gamble on the PM size due to the GM being unavailable, although on top of that I personally like the clic bracelets to sit snugly around the wrist, rather than loose.
my question is, given the PM can *just* be done up on my wrist, although it’s not particularly comfortable, does this mean the GM is likely to be too loose?
Does anyone with 17cm wrists happen to have a GM and can show me how it sits?
I’ll be devastated if neither size works for me!
I’ve included a couple of pics so you can see how it fits. It hurts when I move my wrist around as it’s just too tight. (Have left protective tape on as I’ll be needing to return it).
Thanks in advance for feedback regarding the GM size!
View attachment 5095015View attachment 5095016
I have 17 cm wrists and I am more comfortable with the largest size. I took some photos for you
87EC4052-F186-4241-8653-0335A9E32DE9.jpeg8A792C20-8A05-4C84-B783-D4B6C644C014.jpegIn the first pic I slid it down to my wrist and it still has a bit of space. The 2nd pic I slid it down my forearm and that’s the lowest it would go. Hopefully that helps!

Tha
I have 17 cm wrists and I am more comfortable with the largest size. I took some photos for you
View attachment 5097398View attachment 5097399In the first pic I slid it down to my wrist and it still has a bit of space. The 2nd pic I slid it down my forearm and that’s the lowest it would go. Hopefully that helps!
That’s really helpful, thank you so much! I’m going to request an exchange for the GM and hopefully I’ll like it on!

Reactions: Ethengdurst
Hi loves!! Question: best day ever, my first Clic H have arrived! One black, one orange I n the size PM. They are the same diameter (I just measured). However, they are different thicknesses and weights. The black one is thinner and lighter, the orange one is thicker (the band itself) and weightier. On the black one, you can sort of make out the screw of the hinge of the bracelet when looking closely at the edge.

Is this normal? I don’t know how to feel about it. Purchased from the website on 6/7. The markings are different; the orange one says “sept 12 20” and the black one says “st 0270.” Just in case that means anything…

Attachments

• FB90670E-3D48-4A17-9D9C-ADD2E305C6FF.jpeg
    FB90670E-3D48-4A17-9D9C-ADD2E305C6FF.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 44
Hi all,

Wanted your thoughts on the Clic Clac bracelet. I’ve wanted it for a few years now since spotting it on friends, but I recently saw a video of a TikTok influencer (I’m still in college, mind you:biggrin:) calling them tacky. (It was a joke describing designer bracelets like the Love, VCA Alhambra, etc. and when someone commented that the Clic wasn’t included, she said they were too tacky to be.)
A friend of mine also said he associated them mainly as being a pre-teen birthday gift (like a Return to Tiffany necklace) and I read another thread calling it a “new rich” thing that screams “not rich enough for Cartier but want to look rich.”

That makes me a LITTLE sad because I thought it was just a nice pop of color—I actually think it’s cuter than some Cartier stuff even though I’ve been eyeing a Clou for a bit—I know that it shouldn’t matter what others think and that I should get a piece if it makes ME happy...but I do still want general opinions on whether it’s a bit dated now and I’d be better off investing in something else, or whether you think it could be classic? I’ve also heard some say it’s not worth it because it’s not real gold. I can’t really see myself getting a big-ticket gold piece (like a Love bracelet etc) at this stage of my life because I buy all my designer myself but maybe I should be putting the $700 elsewhere?

For reference, I don’t intend to wear it every day, just for special occasions, and my other everyday jewelry is a VCA alhambra pendant—I don’t wear bracelets, really, so this would be a first.

I also have tiny tiny wrists (14.5 cm) so maybe this bracelet is out of the question anyway due to size?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Do not get influenced by influencers.
If you have been eyeing these for years, go for it and try it on in a H boutique.
And wear it everyday, such an expensive fashion jewelry is not intended to sleep in your closet, think of lowering the cost-per-wear before you get tired of it.
When reading you, I feel you want a clic-clac just for settling. In that case, don't buy it.
If you fear social pressure (which I can understand), then just wait until you can afford a Cartier.
Or if you truly want a bracelet, choose a non-branded real gold one (might be of better taste than wearing several obvious luxury brands at the same time).
(I'm totally unbiased: clic-Clac bracelets are not my cup of tea).

Friend's opinions and your personal reactions are more important than here today, gone tomorrow, influencers on social media.
It is fashion jewellery to be used and enjoyed, so if you buy one, get it with the intention of wearing everyday, not just something for special occasions.
If you want something for special occasions, keep your money to use on some fine jewellery another day.

Answering the size Q here: my wrists are tiny (12-12.5cm) and I do find the pm dangling and moving up and down a bit, but they are not too big for me. So they should be just fine for you unless you want your bracelet to fit snug.

Reactions: TankerToad
Answering the size Q here: my wrists are tiny (12-12.5cm) and I do find the pm dangling and moving up and down a bit, but they are not too big for me. So they should be just fine for you unless you want your bracelet to fit snug.
So good to hear!! Is the PM 6” in width, 6.6”, or 7”? The website says 7” but I’ve heard friends say theirs were 6-6.6” / definitely weren’t that big!

Oh and one more question! With such small wrists does the “H” motif ever turn/twist to face the bottom or side of your wrist or does it remain on the top of your wrist?

Reactions: TankerToad