Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Oh and one more question! With such small wrists does the “H” motif ever turn/twist to face the bottom or side of your wrist or does it remain on the top of your wrist?

I love :heart: my black and gold bracelet.

With a wrist 14cm the H stays on the top all the time. Even if you try moving your wrist to see if the H will move there it does not. This bracelet is super comfortable to wear in the PM size.

I hope this helps, and you will adore it :happydance:

Hi all,

Wanted your thoughts on the Clic Clac bracelet. I’ve wanted it for a few years now since spotting it on friends, but I recently saw a video of a TikTok influencer (I’m still in college, mind you:biggrin:) calling them tacky. (It was a joke describing designer bracelets like the Love, VCA Alhambra, etc. and when someone commented that the Clic wasn’t included, she said they were too tacky to be.)
A friend of mine also said he associated them mainly as being a pre-teen birthday gift (like a Return to Tiffany necklace) and I read another thread calling it a “new rich” thing that screams “not rich enough for Cartier but want to look rich.”

That makes me a LITTLE sad because I thought it was just a nice pop of color—I actually think it’s cuter than some Cartier stuff even though I’ve been eyeing a Clou for a bit—I know that it shouldn’t matter what others think and that I should get a piece if it makes ME happy...but I do still want general opinions on whether it’s a bit dated now and I’d be better off investing in something else, or whether you think it could be classic? I’ve also heard some say it’s not worth it because it’s not real gold. I can’t really see myself getting a big-ticket gold piece (like a Love bracelet etc) at this stage of my life because I buy all my designer myself but maybe I should be putting the $700 elsewhere?

For reference, I don’t intend to wear it every day, just for special occasions, and my other everyday jewelry is a VCA alhambra pendant—I don’t wear bracelets, really, so this would be a first.

I also have tiny tiny wrists (14.5 cm) so maybe this bracelet is out of the question anyway due to size?

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
Go try one on- see what you think.
People do pair Clics with fine jewelry bracelets all the time. Not sure what you are reading but H Clic are fun and easy to wear! Many people here collect them.
They are classic Hermès.

I’m looking forward to seeing theses new ones the Fall 2021
Wow these are gorgeous, thank you for sharing!
I’m new to the Clic H obsession and am trying to decide if I want one new (so I can choose a colour that suits me, try it on in store etc) or preloved (as I’ve read they get scratched so easily :sad: ) but saw this one on VC and OMG but isn’t it so obviously a fake?! It doesn’t even have a H on it?! Or am I missing something lol (I am new to Hermes and currently don’t own anything from them so it’s possible…)

Edit: sorry would help if I actually posted the pic

924DA1CF-DF89-4A8E-B486-41DE95DEF5FB.png

Wow these are gorgeous, thank you for sharing!
I’m new to the Clic H obsession and am trying to decide if I want one new (so I can choose a colour that suits me, try it on in store etc) or preloved (as I’ve read they get scratched so easily :sad: ) but saw this one on VC and OMG but isn’t it so obviously a fake?! It doesn’t even have a H on it?! Or am I missing something lol (I am new to Hermes and currently don’t own anything from them so it’s possible…)

Edit: sorry would help if I actually posted the pic

View attachment 5136811
I am not sure if its a fake or not but Hermes did come out with style of bracelet a few years ago. Check your country Hermes website - there should be some example of this style.

Wasn’t planning to add another Clic H to the collection but came across this new color Bronze Dole at the store yesterday . SA said it’s a new color for fall. Love the warm , toffee brown tone . I have Marron glacé ( which is one of my favorite colors from H), but I’d say this leans warmer . I was in full neutrals yesterday and this looked fab !

Attachments

• 32BE4313-B951-4196-80AF-55A20906644C.jpeg
    32BE4313-B951-4196-80AF-55A20906644C.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 169