Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Actually I had a silent birth w both my kids but just because I actually didn’t make much noise but it wasn’t by choice it just happened
After I give birth to my DD my x heard a midwife telling another one she couldn’t work out how advanced the labour was as I was not making any noises
I think it might be a reaction to pain as it was the same when i burnt my arm and broke my leg
I personally think that there should be no pressure, you do what your body tells you to do: scream, sing, whimper...
And MM must remember that natural births cannot be closely planified and the focus should be on a healthy, safe mum and healthy, safely delivered baby
Are they know going to jump onto the scientology bandwagon? Then Hazza is removing himself further from the sucession
Gosh well done you. I don’t really remember what happened during my last labour. :eek:

while the Scientology thing sounds a bit unlikely it might make sense for their showbiz longevity as the church certainly look after their own regardless of talent :lol:

Add to this the untold damage of Harry exclaiming our capital "London is trigger".

This, from a Prince that lived in the finest buildings and apartments within our historic city and had every amenity.

London was his F**king playground!

He doesn't want it, great. I don't ever want to see him in London again. One of the finest cities I know, and feel so lucky to have grown-up in it. East End, West End, North and South, everywhere so full of character and very fine people.

And that he said he had no choice to leave. He could have left at any time, gone anywhere. How dare he actually use his wife (culpable as she is) and his child. Please stay away. We certainly wouldn't want to be a 'trigger'.

BTW, I like LA too, always had lots of fun there, and the people were soooo nice, SF and San Diego too, I could sing "I wish they could all be Californian" but LA certainly has less of a pull for me since H&M took root there. I find this couple with their Folie à deux very...triggering :pout: :hysteric:.
Personally, I prefer London to LA .. after living here for about 8 years. Yes, people appear to be a lot more "friendly" out here, but what really irks me is the "entitle-itis" which is EPIC out here. Here I am, constantly saying "excuse me", "please", etc. - and I NEVER hear that from anyone out here (unless - strangely enough, they are originally from back East - hmmmm). The weather, for sure, can't be beat, but I'm really so tired of people trying to treat you like you are the stepping stone .. uh, NOPE .. and when I do call them out on it, WOW .. they are shocked that I would have the audacity to say something (remember my Kyle Richard's story at the Grocery Store?). Honestly, the HB and I are pretty much done here .. and have been looking to leave ..

Personally, I prefer London to LA .. after living here for about 8 years. Yes, people appear to be a lot more "friendly" out here, but what really irks me is the "entitle-itis" which is EPIC out here. Here I am, constantly saying "excuse me", "please", etc. - and I NEVER hear that from anyone out here (unless - strangely enough, they are originally from back East - hmmmm). The weather, for sure, can't be beat, but I'm really so tired of people trying to treat you like you are the stepping stone .. uh, NOPE .. and when I do call them out on it, WOW .. they are shocked that I would have the audacity to say something (remember my Kyle Richard's story at the Grocery Store?). Honestly, the HB and I are pretty much done here .. and have been looking to leave ..
Ha
my favorite is the mom with the stroller who lets you hold the door for her and then doesn't say thank you .....I have been known to say loudly "you're welcome" when this happens

Last edited:
On our topic, some of us will learn about Silent Birth! :biggrin:

A source recently told New Idea that the couple is planning to have their child through silent birth, "Meghan and Harry feel they've been through enough in their own lives and are anxious to start over with their baby girl, and that means giving her the most peaceful entrance possible into the world," the source stated.

I say have your baby any safe way that you want. The baby will absolutely not remember if she was born in complete silence in a Montecito mansion or in a helicopter.
Still, I. Can't. Hardly. Wait. Until Archie and baby sister are tweens and then teenagers and then adults.
We'll see if they give their parents an A+++ in parenting through the years.

The only other similarity I see between H/M and Naomi is Naomi gets an incredible amount of vitriol on social media, but the similarity ends there. A lot of the hate she gets is for her appearance, not her actual actions. It starts with her first claim to fame, when she beat Serena Williams in a tournament - Serena had lost her temper with a referee on the court and got penalized for it and Naomi ended up winning. Serena's actions weren't her fault at all but she was booed across the stadium after her win and she was crying on the court. Serena even hugged her and tried to console her. For a 23 year old, it's absolutely understandable to have mental health issues from that type of hate. Of course, it's your job and you deal with it and move on but we're watching the ugly learning experience.

I say have your baby any safe way that you want. The baby will absolutely not remember if she was born in complete silence in a Montecito mansion or in a helicopter.
Still, I. Can't. Hardly. Wait. Until Archie and baby sister are tweens and then teenagers and then adults.
We'll see if they give their parents an A+++ in parenting through the years.
Parenting tweens and teens is not for the faint of heart!

Ha
my favorite is the mom with the stroller who lets you hold the door for her and then doesn't say thank .....I have been know to say loudly "you're welcome" when this happens
BINGO .. and funny that you should mention this because it happened yesterday!

Now, here I am .. literally hanging onto the Grocery Cart with my Cane clearly on top, hobbling around (and yes - it was my choice to go into the store since I have not been in it since Nov-2020 due to my horrendous surgery) .. and yet, she expects ME to open the door for her! She did not even ask, she merely gave me the "hairy eyeballs" (as in 'OPEN THE DAMN DOOR FOR ME YOU FLOORMAT'), to which I the following happened:

1. ME: "is there something wrong?"
  2. HER: "well - I thought YOU could open the door for me, you see I have my child in his pram"
  3. ME: "oh - well, so sorry .. but the MRO (mind reading option) was turned off"
  4. ME: "You can clearly see that I have mobility issues, with a big Cane on top of my cart"
  5. ME: "You could have asked nicely instead of giving me the hairy eyeballs"
  6. ME: "but since you chose to give the hairy eyeballs, eff off and do it YOURSELF"
.. and just like the other times when I give it back, I get the "SHOCK" of "well - how dare she speak to me like that and not PERFORM what she was TOLD"!

The first question she would get while campaigning: Your husband thinks the First Amendment is "bonkers," how do you feel about it?

She would have to defend the US Constitution while not making her husband sound ignorant or arrogant. That would not be an easy task. :biggrin:
:mad: This is why I'm currently filling for divorce.:angel:

Actually I had a silent birth w both my kids but just because I actually didn’t make much noise but it wasn’t by choice it just happened
After I give birth to my DD my x heard a midwife telling another one she couldn’t work out how advanced the labour was as I was not making any noises
I think it might be a reaction to pain as it was the same when i burnt my arm and broke my leg
I personally think that there should be no pressure, you do what your body tells you to do: scream, sing, whimper...
And MM must remember that natural births cannot be closely planified and the focus should be on a healthy, safe mum and healthy, safely delivered baby
Are they know going to jump onto the scientology bandwagon? Then Hazza is removing himself further from the sucession

Can you be on the Scientology bandwagon and advocating for therapy? I thought those two didn’t go together.. I think this rumor is wrong.

:facepalm:
1622572612249.png

Royal expert Rupert Bell argued that there came a point where Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle realised that she and Prince Harry would not be in the limelight. While speaking on Talkradio, Mr Bell insisted before the wedding he predicted this the pair would come to this realisation. He said, once both Meghan and Harry realised they would not be important royals they opted to leave the Royal Family.

BINGO .. and funny that you should mention this because it happened yesterday!

Now, here I am .. literally hanging onto the Grocery Cart with my Cane clearly on top, hobbling around (and yes - it was my choice to go into the store since I have not been in it since Nov-2020 due to my horrendous surgery) .. and yet, she expects ME to open the door for her! She did not even ask, she merely gave me the "hairy eyeballs" (as in 'OPEN THE DAMN DOOR FOR ME YOU FLOORMAT'), to which I the following happened:

1. ME: "is there something wrong?"
  2. HER: "well - I thought YOU could open the door for me, you see I have my child in his pram"
  3. ME: "oh - well, so sorry .. but the MRO (mind reading option) was turned off"
  4. ME: "You can clearly see that I have mobility issues, with a big Cane on top of my cart"
  5. ME: "You could have asked nicely instead of giving me the hairy eyeballs"
  6. ME: "but since you chose to give the hairy eyeballs, eff off and do it YOURSELF"
.. and just like the other times when I give it back, I get the "SHOCK" of "well - how dare she speak to me like that and not PERFORM what she was TOLD"!
wow, she was so disrespectful....the entitlement!
good for you for responding approptiately to the biatch
I'm sure it's a challenge with the stroller but no excuse for rudeness