Hermes Brisbane and Gold Coast

Hi everyone, I just thought I’d share my newest bag which I was offered from my local store yesterday (QLD)! Since there isn’t an Australia thread I hope it is okay to share it here. Wishing you all the very best of luck with your bag offers!
Wow congrats!! It's so beautiful and adorable!!!I know which store coz the city store is closed for renovations. Very happy for you!

Reactions: Nana97
Does anyone know when the Brisbane store will re-open and are they having a party or some sort of special event for the occasion. I really hope they get more stock as it will be twice the size by the looks of it!

Price increase showing on H website and currenly being updated....from what I can see...nothing too massive and some have not been adjusted yet...so they are not tooo massive and standard to their usual...I cannot comment about bags & rodeos as you dont really see them last on on the website at all...but if anyone purchases any non-quota bags can contribute...

Twilly - was $300 now $305
Sticker Twilly - was $370 now $390
Maline bag - was $1765 now $1865
Orans (basic ones) - was $1000 now $1035

Reactions: bagsamplified
Price increase showing on H website and currenly being updated....from what I can see...nothing too massive and some have not been adjusted yet...so they are not tooo massive and standard to their usual...I cannot comment about bags & rodeos as you dont really see them last on on the website at all...but if anyone purchases any non-quota bags can contribute...

Twilly - was $300 now $305
Sticker Twilly - was $370 now $390
Maline bag - was $1765 now $1865
Orans (basic ones) - was $1000 now $1035
Thanks for the update. I am new to this forum (hi and hope you're all well!), and it's thanks to you guys that I was aware of the possible Hermes price increase. How often does it tend to happen in Australia?

Didn't expect it to happen just a couple of days after looking at my first likely Hermes purchase... a little Mysore coin purse to commemorate someone very special in my life. https://www.hermes.com/au/en/product/paddock-change-purse-H079230CKAT/

It has only gone up from $1320 to $1360 so not a huge leap but I will wait til I can make it for the instore experience! At least it's not a Louis Vuitton-sized leap :S

Reactions: Mapoon
Thanks for the update. I am new to this forum (hi and hope you're all well!), and it's thanks to you guys that I was aware of the possible Hermes price increase. How often does it tend to happen in Australia?

Didn't expect it to happen just a couple of days after looking at my first likely Hermes purchase... a little Mysore coin purse to commemorate someone very special in my life. https://www.hermes.com/au/en/product/paddock-change-purse-H079230CKAT/

It has only gone up from $1320 to $1360 so not a huge leap but I will wait til I can make it for the instore experience! At least it's not a Louis Vuitton-sized leap :S

Hi there and welcome!

Hermes usually have their price increase in Jan each year…about the first week or so..so you can safely purchase without worrying for the rest of the year:biggrin: Definitely more stable and consistent unlike Chanel & LV which is so extreme

That looks like a beautiful piece. Before you go just call and check if they have it in store just in case..and I hope you enjoy your experience….I don’t think I will be heading to the store anytime soon due to the increase in cases…

Oh! while I think of it.. unrelated but, what do Hermes do with angpows for Chinese New Year? Do they give them out with any purchase? When's a good time, eg. a few weeks before CNY, or just during CNY itself? Thanks very much :smile:

Hi there and welcome!

Hermes usually have their price increase in Jan each year…about the first week or so..so you can safely purchase without worrying for the rest of the year:biggrin: Definitely more stable and consistent unlike Chanel & LV which is so extreme

That looks like a beautiful piece. Before you go just call and check if they have it in store just in case..and I hope you enjoy your experience….I don’t think I will be heading to the store anytime soon due to the increase in cases…
Thanks @Mapoon ! Great advice. Yes, me too unfortunately- glad to know the price should be steady all year at least, I'm more than happy to wait til the cases go down again. Hope you are keeping safe, can't believe the case numbers.. Purseforum has been a great distraction!

Oh! while I think of it.. unrelated but, what do Hermes do with angpows for Chinese New Year? Do they give them out with any purchase? When's a good time, eg. a few weeks before CNY, or just during CNY itself? Thanks very much :smile:
I have no idea…never got any before but I hope I can get some from my SA…I did ask another SA after Chinese New Year and was told its gone…you can try to call and just randomly ask I’m not sure….usually reserved for VIPs I guess same as other brands…

• Love
Thanks @Mapoon ! Great advice. Yes, me too unfortunately- glad to know the price should be steady all year at least, I'm more than happy to wait til the cases go down again. Hope you are keeping safe, can't believe the case numbers.. Purseforum has been a great distraction!
You too dear! Feel free to give the stores a call! Now with the busy-ness of Christmas and new year over..they will have more time…I miss going shopping in general…so now mainly just supermarket runs and WFM…yes many are so active..check out other threads like the “what is your latest hermes purchase” and “Hermes in action” so much to read on tpf it’s amazing! Update us once u get the item or more :graucho:

• Love
You too dear! Feel free to give the stores a call! Now with the busy-ness of Christmas and new year over..they will have more time…I miss going shopping in general…so now mainly just supermarket runs and WFM…yes many are so active..check out other threads like the “what is your latest hermes purchase” and “Hermes in action” so much to read on tpf it’s amazing! Update us once u get the item or more :graucho:
Will do! Haha more threads, there's my weekend at home sorted :lol: Thanks for all your advice!

• Love