Hermes Brisbane and Gold Coast

fannaticsydney

Le temps devant soi
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
:dothewave: counting down to Brisbane Hermes store opening :dothewave:

DSC03581.jpg

Oh yeah, can't wait either!! So S yours is earlier than ours, inform us what is going to be the opening items!!! If you saw it is one of those cutie Kelly doll, save me one first!!!

So R, sorry that your daughter is not well, hope she is now better, so we can all have fun and your don't need to worry!! My dd was having a high fever too on tue too!! Dont know what is happening!!!!

Oh yeah, can't wait either!! So S yours is earlier than ours, inform us what is going to be the opening items!!! If you saw it is one of those cutie Kelly doll, save me one first!!!

So R, sorry that your daughter is not well, hope she is now better, so we can all have fun and your don't need to worry!! My dd was having a high fever too on tue too!! Dont know what is happening!!!!

ya..C, most of the kids from school got infected,but she got no fever. strange,even with the vaccination..she still could get it :shocked: now my body feel itchy too....

bags to die for...ya,what to do???? you baby sit her, i go Brizze???? :P

I will try to snap the LE stuffs for opening. LOL. I wonder how it goes. Nah, its confirm no Kelly doll if Im not wrong.

ya..C, most of the kids from school got infected,but she got no fever. strange,even with the vaccination..she still could get it :shocked: now my body feel itchy too....

bags to die for...ya,what to do???? you baby sit her, i go Brizze???? :P

Nego nego! Bargain bargain? LOL ... btdf, I wonder how it looks like now ... maybe get DH to snap for us? LOL