Hermes in Toronto

Managed to score an Evie TPM in Etoupe (Bleu Indigo strap), as well as this easy Resort dress. The pick-up line today was pretty busy! Really pleased with these purchases.

I’ve just been enjoying my H journey and haven’t put in a request for my second bag yet. I’ve barely had an opportunity to wear my K28 due to lockdown, so I’m in no rush. I’m trying to focus on picking up pieces that I can actually wear now... it’s not much fun buying things for a life that I’m not currently living.

I’m curious to know if anyone knows how hard it is to get a Mini Roulis in Toronto? There was a woman in line wearing one (and I thought it looked so chic. Haven’t asked my SA yet as I’m not quite ready to buy at this point.
View attachment 5065072

Gorgeous dress and mini Evie!

I requested a mini roulis from my SA in May 2020 and received an offer for one in January 2021. My SA warned me when I initially requested it that it was hard to come by in Toronto but I’m not sure if that was just her managing my expectations. She ended up surprising me with a K28 (which wasn’t on my wishlist) before she could offer me my mini roulis. I hope that helps shed some light!

Gorgeous dress and mini Evie!

I requested a mini roulis from my SA in May 2020 and received an offer for one in January 2021. My SA warned me when I initially requested it that it was hard to come by in Toronto but I’m not sure if that was just her managing my expectations. She ended up surprising me with a K28 (which wasn’t on my wishlist) before she could offer me my mini roulis. I hope that helps shed some light!

Thank you! Very useful to know. I don’t mind being patient. I clicked on your collection page and see yours is in Malachite! Love that colour. I also see we are bag twins on the K28 :biggrin:

Long time browser, first time poster. Finally placed my first order for an SA. I am excited and also a little bit nervous. SA seems very busy. When is the best time to 'hint' my wish list? When I roughly hit the 1:1 mark? It's kinda hard to get the smaller items since they are always out of stock in the store....What are you strategies to remind SA? Buy small items every month or so or accumulate in one big shot and wait?

Long time browser, first time poster. Finally placed my first order for an SA. I am excited and also a little bit nervous. SA seems very busy. When is the best time to 'hint' my wish list? When I roughly hit the 1:1 mark? It's kinda hard to get the smaller items since they are always out of stock in the store....What are you strategies to remind SA? Buy small items every month or so or accumulate in one big shot and wait?
I talking about me wish list since day one, I purchased 3 separate times to make up the 1:1. However, it took a long time before a bag came along but it eventually did. It really might be due to covid delays as well.

Reactions: Bereal
This is my first post but have been following here for years. I am a long time shopper at Hermes Toronto for 5+ years and my SA recently left.

There was a post that was made here a few days ago that has since been deleted. I am not sure if it was deleted by the poster or the forum but it did raise some interesting concerns about the dealings of some SA in Toronto. Could this be why it has been so difficult in getting a bag in Toronto lately? Let alone exposes the dark side of getting a K and B here in Toronto, or any Hermes boutique for that matter.

I have found shopping luxury items quite a different experience over the last decade.

Did anyone else see the post now deleted?
Yes I read it. I suspect the original post was deleted by the administrators as it specifically references names, which is against the posting guidelines. I was not surprised by what I read but found the details a little confusing. My SA left as well and the thought of going through the 'dating' process is a bit daunting.

Yes I read it. I suspect the original post was deleted by the administrators as it specifically references names, which is against the posting guidelines. I was not surprised by what I read but found the details a little confusing. My SA left as well and the thought of going through the 'dating' process is a bit daunting.

Thank you I believe you are correct. I found the details confusing also. As they say the truth is always somewhere in the middle.