What Was Your Last purchase?

Picked this up today at my pharmacy for a huge discount! It's devine! So fresh, summery and uplifting ~

375x500.32563.jpg

Why am I always a sucker for things like this.
View attachment 5074677
I can’t wait to go back to the ghibli museum.

I wanted to buy one of these (there’s an even larger one for adults and it’s so soft you can sleep in it).

View attachment 5074685

Nooooooo I was looking for totoro stationary i aliexpress the other day actually. LOL My thing is I LOVE cute washi tapes. But I'm a hardcore minimalist on my visuals and I hate owning things I won't use.. so every time I see them I end up having an existential crisis that lasts 2 hours in the store. I have a serious problem.

@880 AAAANNNNDDD I may need one too now. LOL

Nooooooo I was looking for totoro stationary i aliexpress the other day actually. LOL My thing is I LOVE cute washi tapes. But I'm a hardcore minimalist on my visuals and I hate owning things I won't use.. so every time I see them I end up having an existential crisis that lasts 2 hours in the store. I have a serious problem.

I’m the same esp given the prices but it was a small store and I believe in supporting small businesses plus I may or may not have a habit of stickering notebooks (magnets would be better tbh... might actually create my own with those cheap thin ones...), water bottles and even ccs. I actually drew on my new cc with a sharpie and have a random sticker on it.

I have these really cute gel, transparent but not flat underwater creatures sticker sheet (from Japanese store that’s K... they don’t carry those types anymore) and I love it except it always makes it difficult for chip read or swipe... bad placement I guess:doh:

• Love
Reactions: 880 and cheremushki

I tell myself that I can appreciate what I love from afar.
I don't have to have it to appreciate it.
(It sometimes works:biggrin:)