Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ooooooh I love that trompe l'oeil bolduc!!!

This whole outfit!:ps:I need to put my phone down or I may go on a mad hunt for all these items!:sweatdrop: Fabulous! :flowers:

gorgeous, Thelittlefoxes!

Love it! perfect colour pairings and very nice :heart:

Thank you so much for your kind words, everybody!

Amazing shawl. I'll begin to track it down right now on all resale sites !

I found my two Damiers on eBay but I've seen them on TRR, too. Since it has no name that is to be found on the scarf, it mostly gets listed as "Paisley shawl" or something like that which unfortunately makes it more difficult to loof for. Good luck!

That is wonderful with that bolduc ribbon slyly peeking out! Wonderful colors for you-- a combination of pink and taupe-y brown that is totally winning in my book.

Thank you for the compliment @Thelittlefoxes and for reminding me of the great Olivia de Havilland!

Thank you so much, LKBNOLA! Olivia de Havilland really was a fascinating woman, both on screen and off.

I recently posted my Acte III and my Amazones not long ago, and @bunnycat did an amazing job with Ardmore and so many beautiful Octave Marsal's have been modeled also. Here is Kawa Ora, which I believe fits the theme. It is dreary and rainy on the Cape today so my scarf is definitely brightening up the day! Tried @Yoon daily scarf's "French Scout Knot" for a change. The first shot is an older pic.
View attachment 5073982View attachment 5073983

Kawa Ora is a great design and your cw is marvellous! I suppose it is a very versatile scarf because it goes with so many different colours.

Reactions: Cookiefiend
And two from Ardmore Artists, whom I think have done four??

View attachment 5073958View attachment 5073959View attachment 5073960
You habe such a beautiful collection, Pirula. I love your outfit with the red jacket, the matching red hat and that lovely Cité Cavalière, you look so very chic! And the Indian print blouse with your Savana Dance is a very inspired combination; I'll have to take note and try something like that myself because we are scarf twins on this one.

I had to take the car to the shop to get the tires changed today, felt like a totally exciting excursion to get out of the house in real clothes :panic:
With my acte III by the very talented Edouard Baribeaud, may he make many more scarves for Hermès!View attachment 5073335View attachment 5073336

This is a great scarf for you and it matches your outfit beuatifully, blydia!

something different from me today. Zoé Pauwels definitely made more than 5 scarves, but this is the only Zoé x blydia collab :biggrin:
L'ivresse (the purple/yellow one) with a coral/orange tint, diy-ed in my kitchen.

View attachment 5073833View attachment 5073834

Now this is a great cw – even better than the original one, in my opinion. You are braver than me, I never would have dared to dye any my scarfs myself.

Scarf mail! Tabriz mousseline stole Artist is Catherine Bsachet - she designed more than 5 scarves, but I think this is the first one of her designs in my collection.View attachment 5073434View attachment 5073435

This is a gorgous colour combination and a marvellous design, scarf1! I mus try to find a mousseline stole too; I suppose they are easy to wear during the summer months.

Archive pics:

The Une Rose pour Alma CSGM is, AFAIK, the only Hermes design by wallpaper/textile designer Manuel Canovas de Lorca. Alma is the name of this daughter.
View attachment 5073881

Toucans de Paradis is Katie Scott's second Hermes design after Index Palmarum:
View attachment 5073891

Octave Marsal has designed A L'Ombre des Pivoines, La Cite Cavaliere, Cavalcadour Voltigeur, Faubourg Tropical, and the men's scarf Des Chevaux Sous Le Capot. I have the first one.

View attachment 5073892

Hermes Galaxy by Elias Kafouros. To my knowledge he's also done The Game, Silk Mix, Horsawards and Route 24?

View attachment 5073893

And finally my beloved framed La Serpentine de Pierre Charpin, the only scarf by the designer.
View attachment 5073901

Une Rose pour Alma is so soft and beautiful and the same is ture for A L'Ombre des Pivoines, particularly in this cw. They look great on you, ajaxbreaker!

Not entirely sure if I am on theme with Saw Keng, who is teetering on the border with four that I can remember off the top of my head....View attachment 5073990
ETA: I have to admit this is one of those scarves that brings out my OCD tendencies. I own two colorways, and I love them both so much that it makes me want to buy every single version, although I know I have the ones that suit me best already. Aptly titled J'aime mon Carre.

Very lovely, soft colours, Awillow. And I love your light blue earrings, they go beautifully with your scarf!

Not entirely sure if I am on theme with Saw Keng, who is teetering on the border with four that I can remember off the top of my head....View attachment 5073990
ETA: I have to admit this is one of those scarves that brings out my OCD tendencies. I own two colorways, and I love them both so much that it makes me want to buy every single version, although I know I have the ones that suit me best already. Aptly titled J'aime mon Carre.
I think Saw Keng did 4 designs: Bal Masque, Un Amour de Cheval, Un Weekend dans L'Espace and J'aime Mon Carre. Does anyone know of another design?

Saw Keng doing caricatures at Carre Club.
PicsArt_05-04-10.03.41.jpg

something different from me today. Zoé Pauwels definitely made more than 5 scarves, but this is the only Zoé x blydia collab :biggrin:
L'ivresse (the purple/yellow one) with a coral/orange tint, diy-ed in my kitchen.

View attachment 5073833View attachment 5073834
Oh, to be clear, I am your sister on the scarf design and only having one Pauwels but I did not tie dye mine! Very creative.

Reactions: blydia
Love the hat! And have always loved your cws of these two Marsal designs.

Thank you!

Yesterday, summer was about to arrive, today we are back again in winter. At least that makes my dark Châle Damier an appropriate scarf of the day.
View attachment 5073991

Absolutely gorgeous. :hbeat:

You habe such a beautiful collection, Pirula. I love your outfit with the red jacket, the matching red hat and that lovely Cité Cavalière, you look so very chic! And the Indian print blouse with your Savana Dance is a very inspired combination; I'll have to take note and try something like that myself because we are scarf twins on this one.

Thank you so much @Thelittlefoxes . You are very kind. :blush:

Reactions: Thelittlefoxes
Today is May the Fourth, or Star Wars Day. May the Force Be With You.

Our local highway department enjoys making references to Star Wars. I passed an information sign yesterday that read, "Slow Down *PATIENCE* You Must Learn". A couple of the state snow plow trucks are named Snowbi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Blader.

SnowbiWanKenobi.jpgDarthBlader.jpg

My scarf of the day is Route 24, because the helmet in the center of the design reminds me of the Star Wars helmets and droids in the introduction to the Mandalorian television series. The scarf designer is Elias Kafouros, and while I did find more than 5 total scarf designs for Hermes, it appears that fewer than 5 are the classic 90s. These include: Space Shopping au Faubourg, The Horsawards, Route 24, and the new Greek Independence Special Edition "Freedom". Other designs of his include Silk Mix (140), Hermes Galaxy (100), and The Game (100).

Route24.jpg

20210504_094905.jpg

This is the Way.

Stretching this week’s theme! This is the Yellowstone Grrrrr! by Alice Shirley. She’s done more than 5 designs, but I have just 5 in my collection :graucho:
View attachment 5074064
:doh: Unsee!
I've been teetering on the edge of getting this.

Today is May the Fourth, or Star Wars Day. May the Force Be With You.

Our local highway department enjoys making references to Star Wars. I passed an information sign yesterday that read, "Slow Down *PATIENCE* You Must Learn". A couple of the state snow plow trucks are named Snowbi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Blader.

View attachment 5073432View attachment 5073433

My scarf of the day is Route 24, because the helmet in the center of the design reminds me of the Star Wars helmets and droids in the introduction to the Mandalorian television series. The scarf designer is Elias Kafouros, and while I did find more than 5 total scarf designs for Hermes, it appears that fewer than 5 are the classic 90s. These include: Space Shopping au Faubourg, The Horsawards, Route 24, and the new Greek Independence Special Edition "Freedom". Other designs of his include Silk Mix (140), Hermes Galaxy (100), and The Game (100).

View attachment 5073440

View attachment 5074078

This is the Way.
Space Shopping is by Dmitri R, but yes, the rest are by Elias Kafouros. He was one of those designers who had 5 designs (The Game, Silk Mix, HorseAwards, Route 24, The Winner is... ), and then added two more this season.

Is that Route 24 a silk 90? Amazing colours!

Status
Not open for further replies.