Scarves Scarf of the Day 2021 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Snausages

Hopelessly Devoted to H
Jan 29, 2021
I think maybe Ardmore Artists just make the cut for this week (for sure if "twillies don't count" :lol: )

But let's see they did Savana Dance, Flowers of South Africa, Marche du Zambeze, Baobab Cat and the Tree of Song twilly. Did I get them all?

Here's Baobab from last week:

View attachment 5073397

And this week with Marche du Zambeze (plus pattern on pattern on pattern...and double denim! I should get an award for all that in one outfit...) :lol:

View attachment 5073396

Another mystery scarf with Filigrane. It could have been a one off designer, or maybe not, or maybe even one of the random one off no designer prints H sometimes does for the men's collections. It feels like it ought to have an artist name attached, but I have not made any headway on this in several years of searching. (And hello to all my scarf ring twins out there! :wave: )

View attachment 5073395
And such beautiful knotting! :yes:

Reactions: bunnycat

xincinsin

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2021
Jul 8, 2015
Escapee from BAN
Thank you for the introduction, and for hosting us again! I have no idea how many scarfs any designer has made for Hermes, but in youre introduction I know how I can participate :smile:
I'd recommend you take a look at the designer list in the HSCI catalogue - but that's how I ended up with a ginormous wishlist :lol:

I had to take the car to the shop to get the tires changed today, felt like a totally exciting excursion to get out of the house in real clothes :panic:
With my acte III by the very talented Edouard Baribeaud, may he make many more scarves for Hermès!
Hear hear!

A prolific artist, but my only one by Jean de Fougerolles, The Royal Mews. I HAD to have this because of the subject matter. I love it! But I don’t reach for it much, I think because of light color and also because I love the center and struggle to highlight it. So I am purposefully going through my least reached for scarves and wearing them to see if I will keep or re-home. My shirt has a baby blue undertone in the animal print so I went for it haha
Sometimes I challenge myself to highlight different parts of the scarf, especially if the feature I like is centre or off centre.

Every time you post the filagrine I wonder why I didn’t buy one! All lovely on you
Moi aussi! I remember staring at it online. But it never came to my home H and it was a hassle ordering from H.com US or UK, so I never did hit Add to Cart.

blydia

Dec 15, 2017
It was my pleasure! :flowers:

Completely fab!
thank you dear!
Ooooh this is gorgeous! :loveeyes:

So pretty!

Thank you!

Thanks very much!

Love this cw of Modernisme. Twins on the gavroche. Though technically it’s DH’s. :girlsigh:

Exquisite cw.

It’s beautiful. Congrats!
That mustard hem with the browns and steel blues :loveeyes:
thank you ladies, it's definitely the most special CW in my collection, but somehow it works!

Reactions: Snausages and Nomad

Croisette7

Apr 30, 2014
That looks like a wonderful shop, I'll definitely go there the next time I visit Paris! The Galerie Vivienne must be a real treat in itself and the architecture alone will be worth a visit. I'm glad to hear that there are stockists in Paris, too, because Roeckl almost went bankrupt a couple of years ago and I hope that can be avoided.
It is indeed, I‘m obsessed with her Indian inspired pattern. You will love them!

Croisette7

Apr 30, 2014
I think maybe Ardmore Artists just make the cut for this week (for sure if "twillies don't count" :lol: )

But let's see they did Savana Dance, Flowers of South Africa, Marche du Zambeze, Baobab Cat and the Tree of Song twilly. Did I get them all?

Here's Baobab from last week:

View attachment 5073397

And this week with Marche du Zambeze (plus pattern on pattern on pattern...and double denim! I should get an award for all that in one outfit...) :lol:

View attachment 5073396

Another mystery scarf with Filigrane. It could have been a one off designer, or maybe not, or maybe even one of the random one off no designer prints H sometimes does for the men's collections. It feels like it ought to have an artist name attached, but I have not made any headway on this in several years of searching. (And hello to all my scarf ring twins out there! :wave: )

View attachment 5073395
Fabulous bunnycat!

Scarf mail! Tabriz mousseline stole Artist is Catherine Bsachet - she designed more than 5 scarves, but I think this is the first one of her designs in my collection. View attachment 5073434 View attachment 5073435
Congrats, scarf! Love the colours!

A prolific artist, but my only one by Jean de Fougerolles, The Royal Mews. I HAD to have this because of the subject matter. I love it! But I don’t reach for it much, I think because of light color and also because I love the center and struggle to highlight it. So I am purposefully going through my least reached for scarves and wearing them to see if I will keep or re-home. My shirt has a baby blue undertone in the animal print so I went for it haha View attachment 5073441
It‘s beautiful, Nomad ... I have the white one!

Croisette7

Apr 30, 2014
Reactions: Nomad

ajaxbreaker

May 1, 2019
Archive pics:

The Une Rose pour Alma CSGM is, AFAIK, the only Hermes design by wallpaper/textile designer Manuel Canovas de Lorca. Alma is the name of this daughter.
20200919_153004.jpg

Toucans de Paradis is Katie Scott's second Hermes design after Index Palmarum:
20200815_152227.jpg

Octave Marsal has designed A L'Ombre des Pivoines, La Cite Cavaliere, Cavalcadour Voltigeur, Faubourg Tropical, and the men's scarf Des Chevaux Sous Le Capot. I have the first one.

20190620_105454.jpg

Hermes Galaxy by Elias Kafouros. To my knowledge he's also done The Game, Silk Mix, Horsawards and Route 24?

20201102_130021.jpg

And finally my beloved framed La Serpentine de Pierre Charpin, the only scarf by the designer.
20210504_123320.jpg

Attachments

Pirula

Jan 13, 2015
oh my word this is stunning on you! you do these contrasty scarves so well, divine!
something different from me today. Zoé Pauwels definitely made more than 5 scarves, but this is the only Zoé x blydia collab :biggrin:
L'ivresse (the purple/yellow one) with a coral/orange tint, diy-ed in my kitchen.

View attachment 5073833 View attachment 5073834
Thank you dear @blydia! You look wonderful. Sisters on L’Ivresse. Love how you tied it!! Trying to figure it out. :tup:

Reactions: Cookiefiend