EU Chatting and Stalking

The two are similar in colorway although I think Galet is more grayish beige.. it also depends if you like empreinte or epi more. :smile: I'm biased and saying epi all the way. :lol:
I'm a fan of both leather although I've recently sold all of my epis except for the alma bb which i got two weeks in pink, wonder how i let my friend talk me into it as i'm not fan of pink. ( I swapped the DE version for this). So have the PM and Neverfull in Empreinte Noir.

The only thing swaying me towards the Galet is the cost and the low key factor. lol

Last edited:
I actually haven’t seen both in person. I’m assuming since you’re still considering the turtledove after receiving the galet then maybe it’s the turtledove that you really want?
Can you please share modshot with your felicie and your height if you don’t mind. Thank you!
will do! my photographer is fast asleep. lol

Finally! :yahoo: Glad you got at least one piece from the WC collection. You may still get the PV if you paid the full deposit. CS confirmed to me again on Friday that full deposits for preorders are very rarely cancelled, but can take a few months for the item to be received. Keep us posted, but in the meantime enjoy the PO.
Thanks bigverne!

You could have told her that your boyfriend wanted to contact her. Send messages via his WhatsApp to her.
I’ve also thought about that! But honestly if she doesn’t reply to my email she probably doesn’t like me anymore, ofc she could have told me politely that she doesn’t want to work with me anymore that would make things easier instead of just blocking me quietly :blah::crybaby:

I’ve also thought about that! But honestly if she doesn’t reply to my email she probably doesn’t like me anymore, ofc she could have told me politely that she doesn’t want to work with me anymore that would make things easier instead of just blocking me quietly :blah::crybaby:
Hopefully it’s a mistake. If not you still have your BF as back up :hbeat:.

How does one know you have been blocked? :confused1: Maybe dozens of people have blocked me and I don't know it.....
Awesome news about the Epi Galet NV, @Emphosix ! what is your preference for the epi over empreinte? Thanks for sharing the photos of the other bag, the OtG....I think I would like the regular OTG in black vs. the limited edition, as that black interior would be a black hole for me and the regular bag has a saffron interior.

How does one know you have been blocked? :confused1: Maybe dozens of people have blocked me and I don't know it.....
Awesome news about the Epi Galet NV, @Emphosix ! what is your preference for the epi over empreinte? Thanks for sharing the photos of the other bag, the OtG....I think I would like the regular OTG in black vs. the limited edition, as that black interior would be a black hole for me and the regular bag has a saffron interior.
Suddenly I couldn’t see her picture and when she has been last time online. The biggest hint is that my second message got only one checkmark. Also my boyfriend saved her contact number and can see her picture. So she definitely blocked me.. she also didn’t called me back and also didn’t answered my email.. :tdown: