Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I read that the audience was already standing in this event, so it's a little exageration to say that Hazza got a standing ovation from his preaching, Sunshine Suck and their PR company are all over the media again to put his name out there, while this iniative is for a good cause, I don't get the push to the Goverment leaders , are they raising money or is this just a bunch of celebrities raising awareness again? Long before this, I read that the more developed Nations are already pledging and donating vaccines to the countries that are struggling. I really hope that communities will REALLY get the most benefit from this event and not just the celebrities to raise awareness and their profiles.

Last edited:
I have said it before, this analysis just adds further support. OW has been, is and will be highly involved in this marriage. The clues all point to an agenda at work here. I don’t know exactly what the agenda is, but it exists. Stay tuned, we are in for a bumpy ride.
Harry in the future "there were three of us in this marriage"

I’m late to the Markle merch talk but she was definitely paid to wear Jen Meyers jewelry when still a working royal. This was an old blind about the incident. Say what you will about Blind Gossip, but IMO they have been 100% accurate about Harry’s wife.

This was an IN-PERSON event taping? urging people to vaccinate, during a pandemic? :panic:

I read that the audience was already standing in this event. Sunshine Suck and their PR company is all over the media again to put his name out there, while this iniative is for a good cause, I don't get the push, are they raising money or is this just a bunch of celebrities raising awareness again? Long before this, I think the more developed Nations are already pledging vaccines to the countries that are struggling? I really hope that communities wil benefit from this even, not just the celebrities to raise awareness and their profiile.

Yes. The irony of it. Crowding those people.

Someone mentioned several pages back that Harry’s wife wears her shoes in a size bigger than she would normally wear. I’ve read other people do this too. What I really want to know is how the heck do they stay on your feet then? Sometimes even wearing my normal size, pumps will fly off my feet when I walk.

I've noticed this too with many celebs and wondered the same! My theory.... comfort could be it but maybe they're borrowed items from a stylist/brand or they plan to sell/donate them after wear and want to limit the amount of damage to the shoes. When you wear shoes that are too big, they tend to crease less at the toe and have less wear to the back obviously.

I read that the audience was already standing in this event, so it's a little exxageration to say that Hazza got a standing ovation from his preaching, Sunshine Suck and their PR company are all over the media again to put his name out there, while this iniative is for a good cause, I don't get the push to the Goverment leaders , are they raising money or is this just a bunch of celebrities raising awareness again? Long before this, I read that the more developed Nations are already pledging and donating vaccines to the countries that are struggling. I really hope that communities will REALLY get the most benefit from this event and not just the celebrities to raise awareness and their profiles.
04AB1741-4C58-46CC-8D79-3E6F977825FF.jpeg

I feel so loved! Thanks for adding me to the list. This thread saved me from depression during the worst of covid and you all have a permanent reserved spot in my heart. The laughs I get from your comments are priceless! :love::heart::smile:

Seriously, this thread has provided much comfort and entertainment during really stressful times, and at this point I consider us all a big happy group of online friends :hugs: