Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

I finally got around to reading some of the articles I had open on my laptop, and one of them was the piece on Harry's ex-gfs. I had said a few pages earlier the only ones I remember are Chelsey and Cressida...seems that is because these two were the only actual relationships AND the only appropriate gfs he's ever had. The rest is rumoured or one night stands or short affairs with starlets. And then there's Duchess Disney.
Harry took Bryan Ferry’s ex wife to a wedding the Caribbean, she is much younger than BF

:no:

Usually everything top to toe and every layer, and then check photogenic quality with a Polaroid and phone camera.
They shouldn’t. I’d hope a good stylist not only selects fit- and occasion-appropriate outfits, but also adds the right underpinnings for the best results.

Like @papertiger said above
I think real professional stylists DO pick proper underwear for their clients. I recall watching some reality shows of stylists and if the client didn’t come to them they’d bring huge amounts of clothing and some undergarments to their house to try on just in case. Although I have to say I think a lot of actresses in Hollywood probably don’t need to wear a bra so the stylist isn’t toting around bras in 12 or more different sizes and styles each time.

To be fair, a stylist can only do so much- especially difficult if the client isnt willing to meet ahead of time to try things on, take pictures, etc.

Based on meghans outfits on tour and at formal events ( which we saw were almost all wrinkled, ill-fitted, or didn't suit her body type), It looks like meghan just throws things on last minute and heads out the door lol. My guess is that she wanted her employees to do the work for her and couldnt be bothered with trying things on ahead of time.

In what world was that wedding not formal? If she was wearing a never-ending veil, the children should have worn tights or socks. She was simply being mean and antagonistic.
I think she was deliberately flaunting royal protocols, traditions, routines and practices with the intention of embarrassing the RF into welcoming her as the heroine, who would modernize this 'antiquated' family. :sick:

Harry's wife is consistent no matter the type of analysis used to study her: oral language analysis, body language analysis, facial expression analysis in caught off guard moments, she is consistently narcissistic, lying, calculating, manipulative, corrosive. It is so completely her core, it oozes out in every way no matter how she tries to mask it.
As consistent as a lot of us here without that kind of formal education but just plain basics and common sense!! We didn’t even get our professional aura reader license online or the sorts...

Not sure she'll be the future Queen, even if Charles becomes King. Maybe, Princess Consort or something
agree for two reasons
1. shocked to see her abysmal low popularity, despite years of great work
2. I don’t think she has the personality to fight for a title, she is far more circumspect than that

remember how she was not at Eugenie’s wedding ... previous engagement ... hmmm ... she may have history with Andrew and Sarah and simply ceded the high ground, I think that is typical of Camilla

It's kind of painful because I think she does wear good things... it just doesn't look right because of fit or wrong combo or whatever. I loved the infamous green cape dress.
I hated it. I think it was a size or two too small for her. The seams were bulging and she looked strangled by the cape. A stan video dubbed it MM's revenge dress which I thought was incredibly stupid. Cosplay her MIL in green, yes. Any comparison to Diana's marital situation then or her revenge dress is just absurd.

She doesn’t follow the dress code so she will stand out in the picture. It’s totally deliberate.
ITA
It has happened too many times for it not to be deliberate.

Not sure she'll be the future Queen, even if Charles becomes King. Maybe, Princess Consort or something
Based on surveys, there is still a large number of British people who won't accept her as Queen. Their affair was sordid and will always affect people's impression of her.

It’s like someone unqualified who answers all of the questions correctly in the interview to get hired for the job. She said/did whatever she had to to her foot in the door. By the time the truth was discovered it was too late.
Happens to every boss. And they only show their true colours after they are confirmed in the job.

We've had the body language analysts, now here's a video analyzing how she worded things. I have not watched the whole thing yet, but from the comments, the verdict seems once again to lean towards "full of it".

Must find time to view this, although it is quite depressing that so many of her fans still have her up in a pedestal.

Someone mentioned several pages back that Harry’s wife wears her shoes in a size bigger than she would normally wear. I’ve read other people do this too. What I really want to know is how the heck do they stay on your feet then? Sometimes even wearing my normal size, pumps will fly off my feet when I walk.

Years ago she had serious bunion surgery. The photos are out there.

Someone mentioned several pages back that Harry’s wife wears her shoes in a size bigger than she would normally wear. I’ve read other people do this too. What I really want to know is how the heck do they stay on your feet then? Sometimes even wearing my normal size, pumps will fly off my feet when I walk.

Wearing a shoe sizer bigger would make my shoes fly off my feet too, so I thought this was a weird hack. I try to find shoes that have ankle straps.