Alexander Wang Rockie Duffel

I know there isn’t much action in here these days, but I was hoping someone could help me identify this style. Some type of Rockie? It has one top handle and the zip opening is on the side. I have searched everywhere to no avail.

Attachments

• 2EE76F8B-1A04-4BE9-BD1F-B013E198E625.jpeg
    2EE76F8B-1A04-4BE9-BD1F-B013E198E625.jpeg
    175 KB · Views: 46
I know there isn’t much action in here these days, but I was hoping someone could help me identify this style. Some type of Rockie? It has one top handle and the zip opening is on the side. I have searched everywhere to no avail.
Maybe it’s the angle and the other handle is just underneath? It looks like a Rockie otherwise

Reactions: Elementary
Does anyone know what color this is and if it’s authentic? The bottom studs look like light gold but the zipper and pulls seem to have worn to almost a silver View attachment 5005942

Found a few similar ones just listed as green and dark green, though it looks “varsity” and varsity was matte with silver hardware. Can’t comment on authenticity but it does look like it has all the features of the Rockies I have. Maybe show more pics of zippers and tags. It’s beautiful!

Reactions: schmurse
Found a few similar ones just listed as green and dark green, though it looks “varsity” and varsity was matte with silver hardware. Can’t comment on authenticity but it does look like it has all the features of the Rockies I have. Maybe show more pics of zippers and tags. It’s beautiful!
Thanks! That’s what I’m finding too, it’s such an interesting color, sometimes showing more of a grey-green and sometimes a deeper emerald. Here are some more pics of the zippers/tags B9DFB9A1-9043-491F-BB1E-B62473D44D46.jpeg187093E2-CA0C-4FAA-BFB2-BBBE1895AF4E.jpeg84CCDDDA-14E6-4A92-85FD-F27A1B68F3CD.jpegE1977582-D4AE-45BC-97DB-931CEB97B545.jpeg

Reactions: IntheOcean
Thanks! That’s what I’m finding too, it’s such an interesting color, sometimes showing more of a grey-green and sometimes a deeper emerald. Here are some more pics of the zippers/tags View attachment 5006164View attachment 5006165View attachment 5006167View attachment 5006168

I’m not a qualified authenticator but just thought I’d check it against mine. But realized mine is a mini Rockie and looks like yours is the regular Rockie so the zipper pulls are different. Perhaps if you go through the closed authentication thread you can find a Rockie to check against yours.

The logo and leather all looks legit to me. Hope you enjoy your bag!

Reactions: schmurse
The Rockie and mini Rockie are on sale at the AW New York boutique and some colors online. Colors at the boutique are: Atlas, Neptune and Haze. Ask for Carmen at the store, she was so helpful to me.

View attachment 3393083 View attachment 3393084
I know this post is old but I’m new to Rockie. How is the weight diffefence? I don’t usually carry big bags anymore. Usually carry. coach rogue 25 or dooney mini satchel. Which would be the best size for me? Thanks

I know this post is old but I’m new to Rockie. How is the weight diffefence? I don’t usually carry big bags anymore. Usually carry. coach rogue 25 or dooney mini satchel. Which would be the best size for me? Thanks

I had a regular Rockie and now have a mini Rockie. There is a bit of a weight difference because the regular has more studs. Even though it’s called “mini”, the mini holds a LOT because of its duffel shape. I’m used to small bags now and even find the mini is too big for my day-to-day. It’s 20 cm long and 15 cm wide x tall.

Here is a picture with my daily carry stuff, and the mini Rockie compared to my most used daily bags, a YSL toy Loulou and Coach Turnlock clutch. Incidentally I had a Rogue 25 and found it too big...now on the hunt for a Rogue 17! If everything fits in your Rogue 25 I’m sure a mini Rockie would work for you. It is such a cute bag and I do love it for times I need to carry more.

D0D1A036-BCE9-4C8C-87E3-E75CF60AD166.jpeg

I had a regular Rockie and now have a mini Rockie. There is a bit of a weight difference because the regular has more studs. Even though it’s called “mini”, the mini holds a LOT because of its duffel shape. I’m used to small bags now and even find the mini is too big for my day-to-day. It’s 20 cm long and 15 cm wide x tall.

Here is a picture with my daily carry stuff, and the mini Rockie compared to my most used daily bags, a YSL toy Loulou and Coach Turnlock clutch. Incidentally I had a Rogue 25 and found it too big...now on the hunt for a Rogue 17! If everything fits in your Rogue 25 I’m sure a mini Rockie would work for you. It is such a cute bag and I do love it for times I need to carry more.

mini rockie it is then thank you!

Reactions: foxgal