Rockie Duffel

boxermomof2

Jul 21, 2009
It is way too cute!!! I wonder if it will come in other colors?
I like this style better than Angela.

betty.lee

amateur bag hag
O.G.
Feb 7, 2010
honolulu
they posted a pic of zoe kravitz and her dad with the rockie this morning on facebook. it's def. a cute bag.

i'm really loving the jamie chastity and the burgundy emile.. unfortunately the emile is too big for me..wish they'd make the small size again.

boxermomof2

Jul 21, 2009
they posted a pic of zoe kravitz and her dad with the rockie this morning on facebook. it's def. a cute bag.

i'm really loving the jamie chastity and the burgundy emile.. unfortunately the emile is too big for me..wish they'd make the small size again.
I think the burgandy emile is the small version. I wish they would make it in small black again. I regret not buying the small when I had the chance.
I'm considering the burgandy, but hoping there will be more colors in the small version. ;)

betty.lee

amateur bag hag
O.G.
Feb 7, 2010
honolulu
I think the burgandy emile is the small version. I wish they would make it in small black again. I regret not buying the small when I had the chance.
I'm considering the burgandy, but hoping there will be more colors in the small version. ;)
really? omg..i might be in trouble. i know, i totally regret not buying the small in dove grey. i saw it on a collegue the other month and i almost mobbed her. haha.

duma47

Dec 8, 2009
OMG!!! i really love the Rockieeee!! super cute!! do u think is already in stores? i will be in NYC in June...i truly hope to find it there!!! :smile: