Rockie Duffel

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It is way too cute!!! I wonder if it will come in other colors?
    I like this style better than Angela.

2. I die!!!! The burgundy emile is my face the texture of the leather looks divine!!!

3. Both are super cute!
    The pelican is so sleek - I love its structure.

I agree with the zippers possibly being inconvenient on toe rockie duffel.

4. The Rockie is adorable!!! and I like the Pelican.. more of a structured classic shape I think :smile:

5. The Pelican is everything. I NEED it.

6. Super cute!! Love the look of the Pelican-just wish it had feet!!!

7. they posted a pic of zoe kravitz and her dad with the rockie this morning on facebook. it's def. a cute bag.

i'm really loving the jamie chastity and the burgundy emile.. unfortunately the emile is too big for me..wish they'd make the small size again.

8. I think the burgandy emile is the small version. I wish they would make it in small black again. I regret not buying the small when I had the chance.
    I'm considering the burgandy, but hoping there will be more colors in the small version. ;)

9. really? omg..i might be in trouble. i know, i totally regret not buying the small in dove grey. i saw it on a collegue the other month and i almost mobbed her. haha.

10. OMG!!! i really love the Rockieeee!! super cute!! do u think is already in stores? i will be in NYC in June...i truly hope to find it there!!! :smile:

11. This is such a cute bag!! Would be perfect in a pop color, so fun!!

12. What a cute bag!!! I agree, in a pop of color would be fun!

13. I can't wait for this bag to become available to be sold!!!!