Prince Andrew

Maybe that's why he said he wishes her well...oh wait...

PREZ AND PERVERT Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein and President Bill ******* smile together in never-before-seen images

GHISLAINE Maxwell grins as Jeffrey Epstein and President Bill ******* shake hands during a tour of the White House. The never-before-seen images obtained by The Sun on Sunday can be published for the first time, following the heiress’s court appearance on Friday.

At least 26 times this former US president travelled on Epstein's private jet, the Lolita Express, some of them after ditching his security detail. Look at that handshake. All in "da club". And Maxwell, looking pleased as punch.
View attachment 5069622
(pic the Sun)

Sickening.

Did you read Whitney Webb's work on Epstein et al? It goes really deep and leaves no room for anyone's sacred cows, as any real investigative journalism shouldn't.
That was a long read! Thanks for the link, interesting stuff.

Maybe that's why he said he wishes her well...oh wait...
Bill wishes her well?! I have the decided impression he absolutely does not. I think you're confusing former US presidents or didn't read the article in the link? At least the "original well-wisher" threw Epstein out of his club when Epstein was a guest there and made passes at a 15-year old girl. If there'd been anything really incriminating on the "original well-wisher" it'd be out in the open long long ago. They threw everything they had at him. At least that's what it looked like. It could have been for show for all we know.

26 times... That's some frequent flying. And accompanied by his wife on a couple of them. And just as bad, so many not questioning this because of politics.

Look, if truth and transparency were at the helm, the chips can fall where ever they may, I don't care. I have no holier than your cows here. I care only about truth, and obviously none of us are getting that from msm, whatever side we think we are on. Maybe the question we should ask is if anyone can get to the top of the power hierarchy without being seriously compromised.

Reactions: queennadine
Oh please, DJT might not have indulged in underage activities but he only cut off his activities with Epstein because of a RE deal gone sour.
He did not do It because he disapproved of Epstein illegal and freaky ways.
As far as BC and HC, they have been investigated for years, he was impeached and she lost her bid for presidency.
Pizzagate resulted in the arrest of a crazy man who was bamboozled into turning into some kind of avenger.
Bill is sleazy but his kinks do not include sex with children, just your average intern.:P
Why did he go to the island?
To party in privacy, imo. Ala DSK.

Reactions: a_b_c
Oh please, DJT might not have indulged in underage activities but he only cut off his activities with Epstein because of a RE deal gone sour.
He did not do It because he disapproved of Epstein illegal and freaky ways.
As far as BC and HC, they have been investigated for years, he was impeached and she lost her bid for presidency.
Pizzagate resulted in the arrest of a crazy man who was bamboozled into turning into some kind of avenger.
Bill is sleazy but his kinks do not include sex with children, just your average intern.:P
Why did he go to the island?
To party in privacy, imo. Ala DSK.
As in recollections may vary?

I prefer the truth, to being right.