What is your latest Hermes purchase?

So excited to have a lovely 29 Evelyne in Blue Frida clemence! My first Evelyne, and she is so soft and wonderful and smells divine. Can’t wait to carry her - such a bright pop of color as hopefully we all begin to emerge from the last horrible year! Was concerned she might be too turquoise and therefore outside my preferred color range, so I compared her with anemone and rose poupre - she fits right in! When you already have 8 silks that go with a new color, it must be fate right? :P

899BD6D9-4FCA-44EA-B077-D177092F9E89.jpeg

I just picked up my first store bought quota bag and I’m absolutely thrilled about it! It’s a Constance 18 in Etoupe with PHW. :love:

View attachment 5052710

It goes perfectly with my favorite belt as well!

View attachment 5052715
View attachment 5052717

I also picked up the lovely Three Graces shawl in navy/grey. Excuse the unboxing mess behind me.:giggle:
View attachment 5052718
View attachment 5052752

Lastl I managed to get my hands on the marbled silk twilly, and it’s absolutely gorgeous...

View attachment 5052755
View attachment 5052756
Looks great on you!

So excited to have a lovely 29 Evelyne in Blue Frida clemence! My first Evelyne, and she is so soft and wonderful and smells divine. Can’t wait to carry her - such a bright pop of color as hopefully we all begin to emerge from the last horrible year! Was concerned she might be too turquoise and therefore outside my preferred color range, so I compared her with anemone and rose poupre - she fits right in! When you already have 8 silks that go with a new color, it must be fate right? :P
Amazing colours in your collection! :love:

View attachment 5055720
Beautiful, congrats! And love that anemone photobomb!

View attachment 5055720
Such yummy colors! Enjoy in good health :hbeat:

Sooo I finally got around to unboxing my Valentine’s Day gift from me to me :love:

Presenting my Constance 24 Rouge de Coeur/Rouge vif verso in Evercolor leather with Permabrass hardware! I’ve been lusting after a red C for a while now and I feel like my SA absolutely nailed it. I didn’t even consider this leather or hardware, but now I’m just over the moon with this special piece :loveeyes:
9BFEAD8A-CB34-43D6-9EAD-E81324113538.jpeg
Outdoors in sunlight

631AA846-0C2E-4A37-B3AC-C3BC2B3EC991.jpeg
Indoors

EF4FEDFA-4B89-4361-A60A-03D9612D542C.jpeg
Peek of rouge vif

Thanks for letting me share :heart:

Sooo I finally got around to unboxing my Valentine’s Day gift from me to me :love:

Presenting my Constance 24 Rouge de Coeur/Rouge vif verso in Evercolor leather with Permabrass hardware! I’ve been lusting after a red C for a while now and I feel like my SA absolutely nailed it. I didn’t even consider this leather or hardware, but now I’m just over the moon with this special piece :loveeyes:
View attachment 5055862
Outdoors in sunlight

View attachment 5055863
Indoors

View attachment 5055864
Peek of rouge vif

Just wow! The permabrass HW is such a chameleon on this bag. It’s beautiful, hope you’ll wear it lots :heart:

Reactions: pillsandpurses

View attachment 5055862
Outdoors in sunlight

View attachment 5055863
Indoors

View attachment 5055864
Peek of rouge vif

stunning!!!!

Reactions: pillsandpurses
Has anybody purchased hermes h d'ancre bracelet/CDC/kelly bracelet?
I am interested in buying one of the three bracelets to stack it with my LOVE and JUC, but I cannot find reviews on how to put them on/off, whether they get undone easily..
If I am writing the reply in the wrong section I am sorry..
Try the "Show us your Hermes Fine Jewelry" thread
Here you go