Hermès Spring/Summer 2021 RTW and Accessories

I have not washed this dress yet , but it is cotton ... so I would and have washed all Hermes cotton items by hand in cold water
Silk , would be a different thing and I would and have given them to a dry cleaner service.
hope that it helps :smile:
Btw, I am wearing this dress today for my Easter lunch ... you inspired me
Thanks for the info. Hope you had a great time! I hope to have the dress in time for Mother's Day. Hubby already knows it's his present to me, lol.

I really want the yellow version of this but my SA said it wasn't ordered for US.

Oh wow I didn’t know the yellow one isn’t available in US. That’s so strange. I sent my SA pics of both colors that I saw on RED a while back and she finally told me last week that she got the beige in, but didn’t say that the yellow one is not available at all. I feel that Asia is getting new inventory first and way way before US and they always get all available selections.

Reactions: LovingTheOrange
I'll full disclosure that I shop at my store very extensively. I have been pining for the Carlotta mules, and back in January my SD directly told me said they would order and get them for me. My SA mentioned to me today that they had found out from Paris that they were only producing half of the total buy of these particular shoes for some reason (it seems to be COVID related based on what the production capacity is like at the moment) and they have a worldwide search out to try and find me some. But yes, US stores can and do worldwide searches, but my SA has told me they try to source it in NA/SA first, then they will reach more extensively. Nothing is really guaranteed though, especially as sourced boutique would have to agreed to the transfer but I took that to mean today that I shouldn't get my hopes up about my clogs coming unfortunately. I wear one of the largest produced sizes in shoes so it might also not be helping the situation lol.

I have some other mules from SS21, the catena mule in the gold/bronze color that has been on a perpetual wait as well. Seems things are very slow coming out of Paris at the moment. Also requested in January.

final confirmation via my SA today, no chance I can get carlottas in my size. worldwide search denied. They are going to try to get me calya's but no promises. I was told today also that the catena's are probably not happening either.

A little depressing but I got a look at the AW 2021 shoe book today and was able to make sure my SA knew what I wanted from it. Hopefully being a bit proactive for next season will help me.

new Bolide 1923 size: 25
Seeing some of them showing up on social media and also reseller sites. For example this one on lecrin

final confirmation via my SA today, no chance I can get carlottas in my size. worldwide search denied. They are going to try to get me calya's but no promises. I was told today also that the catena's are probably not happening either.

A little depressing but I got a look at the AW 2021 shoe book today and was able to make sure my SA knew what I wanted from it. Hopefully being a bit proactive for next season will help me.
I believe they did a reorder of the Calya. I asked someone at corporate who would know. Hopefully they can still get them produced.