Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

Yes it is bad....
I been thinking about getting the caviar mini with top handle from resellers as it is impossible to get it from the boutiques where I am at due to Chanel's system.

However it is not because resellers snap up all the pieces, rather that from where I am at, this bag is only allocated to VIPs. The VIPs in turn buy them up and sell them to resellers, so the only chance for regular clients like myself to get it is through reseller

I am still thinking and not able to pull the trigger yet as well due to the barrier in my mind that I do not want to support resellers.

But an herbag for double the retail price? That is way too high, over here they mark up only 10% on the resale market!

But yes there would always be better and greater designs coming up, that was what I was thinking too, and if I should pull the trigger.

I'm only considering because caviar on minis is so rare to come by now.

I absolutely agree with you. Those VIPs got all the stocks in my country as well . I saw some of the so called ‘VIPs’ sell premium on Facebook , posting hot items for sale on their Instagram, working with resellers. Well I don’t hate sellers but those ‘VIPS’

Here's my first mini flap bag I got last week. Mini square in dark beige. I've been trying to get my hands on a black rectangular with no luck in Toronto and this was available. Soon after I bought this then I was offered the top handle bags in white, beige and pink but I had to pass on them

I'm so in love with this bag now. The color always changes depending on the lighting. Now just want a flat cardholder to matchIMG_20210401_100321_507.jpg

Last edited: