The Hills and Chanel

memyselfI

May 16, 2007
um. does anyone think that these girls need to get new bags or is it just me? i enjoy seeing the gst and medallion tote, but don't you think its time to see a new bag? how many outfits can you wear with one bag and how long can you wear one bag non stop? did anyone notice that heidi and her gst go EVERYWHERE?? :nuts:

just thought i would throw this out there. i think lc needs to rock a cabas-leather. and heidi needs a new bag. any suggestions?

I think Hedi needs a new bag and the Louie she carries on the show, she actually had the purse on laguna beach when she was on there.....I think LC would look great with any bag...But, Hell Spencer bought heidi boobs and a big diamond seems like he could buy her a new purse!!! LOL. So ready for august the 15th when hills starts back up...

I love the fact that they wear their two bags everywhere! I have only one Chanel bag and the girls sort of "inspire" me not to buy anymore (not that I don't want to...I just really have to save the money). I love seeing their bags being worn with different outfits!

BTW, LC has more than one Chanel bag. She has at least two others but she wears her Medallion Tote the most!

I love the fact that they wear their two bags everywhere! I have only one Chanel bag and the girls sort of "inspire" me not to buy anymore (not that I don't want to...I just really have to save the money). I love seeing their bags being worn with different outfits!

BTW, LC has more than one Chanel bag. She has at least two others but she wears her Medallion Tote the most!

me, too! it's not a bad thing that they don't always have new bags. actually, i think it's kind of refreshing.

i heard they hate each other!!! in a magazine, heidi said shes not talking to LC at all. i wonder how long ago the show is shot.
It's because Heidi's an idiot and chose Spencer over LC (I can't stand that guy, and Heidi's an idiot for liking him.. he's not even hot!).

I'm on Team LC all the way!