Chanel Fall/Winter Act 1 2021 (21B)

Me too! That would be great :yes:

From the label on the photos, it looks like the shiny grained calf classic bags (white, navy, red, etc.) may come “MS” hardware. The photo is truncated, but I think that’s shiny light gold hardware, where M=metal and S=shiny.

The lambskin classic bags will be in “MW” = white metal = silver HW.

Reactions: Leejah
Upon a closer look at the classics and minis in these pictures posted earlier in this thread, it does look like caviar will be in lghw and lambskin in shw.. I am patiently waiting for the white caviar with shw.....

Attachments

• A91FC6CE-E3D0-4E45-A559-8F85BA9D7D07.png
    A91FC6CE-E3D0-4E45-A559-8F85BA9D7D07.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 1,760
  • D55887F9-F5BF-42DB-A3DE-71C6A0D3B2FA.png
    D55887F9-F5BF-42DB-A3DE-71C6A0D3B2FA.png
    304.9 KB · Views: 1,718
From the label on the photos, it looks like the shiny grained calf classic bags (white, navy, red, etc.) may come “MS” hardware. The photo is truncated, but I think that’s shiny light gold hardware, where M=metal and S=shiny.

The lambskin classic bags will be in “MW” = white metal = silver HW.
Yes, I believe so!

It looks like the photo may have been cutoff, but I think MS is probably shiny light gold metal. I could be wrong though!

I do know that MW = white metal = silver HW.
Than you for you answers!

This makes sense... Ok, so it seems Chanel is keeping the "White with Light Gold Hw" combo - (at least this year)
There are white classic flaps also coming already for 21A/Metiers D'Arts, but no word about the hardware there yet...

We'll see :smile:

Reactions: NYCchihuahua
Upon a closer look at the classics and minis in these pictures posted earlier in this thread, it does look like caviar will be in lghw and lambskin in shw.. I am patiently waiting for the white caviar with shw.....
Yes, that’s my opinion, too - at least for 21B there will be surely Light Gold Hardware again...
My hope is now on the classic flaps from 21A - there was a pic posted (I think by Nat) with a white card holder, and not reading too much, but in this pic it tends toward silver hw. That would be good news, since the hw for flaps and SLGs is the same

Fingers crossed!

Hi everyone, I’ve never posted on here before but wanted to share this in case maybe it’s helpful to anyone? I went to the boutique in palm beach today and was asking about a bag from 21S. The SA was searching through what I can only assume was the buy book and as he was flipping I saw the green Chanel 19 (swatch was the same color as just posted on this page) I was just a little confused bc I’ve also had SAs say they don’t get the buy book even when the collection has launched so I found it odd that I saw this for a future collection? Unless they did a green super similar in a recent season (again I’m new here and still learning) just thought I’d share bc I thought it was a little strange...