Chanel Fall/Winter Act 1 2021 (21B)

I am actually taken aback by the level of hate I have for like everything here, LOL! And I have been a serious groupie for 21S, 21P and 21A.

The colors and the styles, just ugh. It’ll be interesting to see what the burgundy looks like IRL, as brownish burgundy is not my preference.

But, if this is the palette they went for, the good news is that my wallet will be safe, as they say. I see like one SLG that I like and that’s about it.

Glad to hear the collection is looking more appealing to others!

I am actually taken aback by the level of hate I have for like everything here, LOL! And I have been a serious groupie for 21S, 21P and 21A.

The colors and the styles, just ugh. It’ll be interesting to see what the burgundy looks like IRL, as brownish burgundy is not my preference.

But, if this is the palette they went for, the good news is that my wallet will be safe, as they say. I see like one SLG that I like and that’s about it.

Glad to hear the collection is looking more appealing to others!

lol I love it when I’m not into a season so my blood pressure and bank account have a chance to get steady and calm

Haha agreed - and it seems I want like every single item from 21A so frankly I should be thankful.

i'm totally in opposite situation! i love all these murky tones! the trendy colors! the tweed 19 in 2 different greys!

i also have a lot from 21S and 21A on my wish list and already bought a bag from 21P, this year is not going well for my bank balance.

i'm totally in opposite situation! i love all these murky tones! the trendy colors! the tweed 19 in 2 different greys!

i also have a lot from 21S and 21A on my wish list and already bought a bag from 21P, this year is not going well for my bank balance.

Nice! I do understand the interest in the gray bags. Gray is one of my favorite neutrals and I don’t feel like Chanel does grays all that often.

I have a charcoal WOC, if I didn’t I’d prob be looking at those a little more closely.