Your Diors in Action!

This is an absolute beauty. Do you mind sharing what size and style of diorama is that? Thanks.

Thank you so much! This bag gets a lot of use because it’s just practical and easy to use.

It was the satchel version that came out in 2016 I think. I think it was the largest of all of the Dioramas and comes with a canvas long strap and then the chain hand carry strap.

Thats what I have too, same size, same color :smile: Looks lovely on you and love that you matched the Mitzah with your clothes. Good idea!
Thank you, my bag twin. I love this size. It is small but roomy enough for me. The cherry red patent was a very seductively attractive dark burgundy / wine color when place next to the lamb, but the fingers print marks on patent leather drives me crazy, so I opted for the lamb instead. Very happy with my choices.

Thank you, my bag twin. I love this size. It is small but roomy enough for me. The cherry red patent was a very seductively attractive dark burgundy / wine color when place next to the lamb, but the fingers print marks on patent leather drives me crazy, so I opted for the lamb instead. Very happy with my choices.
Oh I cant stand patent either. The lamb so much more luxurious. I have had it not even for 1 month now and I cannot wait to wear it. The only thing is I have noticed some slight stretching at the stitches on the entire bag when I look closely. Do you see anything like that on your bag? Is it the color that makes the stretching apparent? I contacted Dior but the lady had no idea and she said someone will get back to me. Hopefully it is because it is a very soft leather and not a wear. Here is the picture of the closeup. Is that normal?
1613270486068.png

Reactions: Bagatha Christie
Oh I cant stand patent either. The lamb so much more luxurious. I have had it not even for 1 month now and I cannot wait to wear it. The only thing is I have noticed some slight stretching at the stitches on the entire bag when I look closely. Do you see anything like that on your bag? Is it the color that makes the stretching apparent? I contacted Dior but the lady had no idea and she said someone will get back to me. Hopefully it is because it is a very soft leather and not a wear. Here is the picture of the closeup. Is that normal?
View attachment 4989781
Not sure, but here is mine.557750FE-3412-40C1-918E-AB376F02426E.jpeg

Not sure, but here is mine.View attachment 4989812
I see it on your bag too slightly especially on the parts not in light. Mine was taken in bright light and it is a superzoom. I always nitpick at my bags haha but this doesn't bother me at all..just wanted to make it doesn't get worse. Such a beauty! I like how it looks different shade of red/dark pink in different lights! Here is another pic I found:
1613272251671.png