Your Diors in Action!

thank you

And yes, that's Porkie (Pork Chop Jr.) haha and he's a Min Pin (good eye...75% of the time he gets called a Chihuahua and 90% of the time a "cute girl" lol...I guess he has feminine features and his floppy ears and size makes everyone think he's a Chihuahua instead)

He just turned out extra extra small (4.5 lbs) compared to the breed standard...do you have one or any dogs too?

Porkie has his own IG now too after so many people randomly asked us about him having his own page LOL

I have an almost 14 year old min pin. Jasmine is just under 6 lbs. so she’s also small for the breed. She’s red too so everyone always thinks she’s a chihuahua. Porkie is adorable. Totally going off topic for this thread but here she is

B1078BB7-BC8F-400B-A644-46C2BB59CAF1.jpeg
It’s an old pic so she’s a little more gray now.

I have an almost 14 year old min pin. Jasmine is just under 6 lbs. so she’s also small for the breed. She’s red too so everyone always thinks she’s a chihuahua. Porkie is adorable. Totally going off topic for this thread but here she is

View attachment 4908105
It’s an old pic so she’s a little more gray now.

so cute...love her name too :heart: :heart: :heart: how much does she weigh and is she very very active? Porkie spends 20 out of 24 hours sleeping mostly haha...in the car, sleeping...on the plane, sleeping...

Kinda unusual for small dogs cos they usually have crazy amounts of energy lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 880 and Venessa84
Does anyone have Dior Short Hills (NJ) SA contact info that they can share with me? I have a preloved Diorama bag without receipt or authenticity card that I want some touch up to be done. I wanted to find out if they will service the bag but I live 2 hours away from the nearest Dior boutique and want to avoid driving up there in vain if I can help it. Thanks so much!