Post your Chanel family portrait...

My Chanel babies :love:

SLG's - CC Timeless Zip Around Long Wallet Black Caviar , Classic Flap Long Wallet Black Caviar & CC Timeless Cosmetic Pouch Black Caviar

Handbags- GST Black Caviar GHW, Classic Jumbo Double Flap Black Caviar GHW, Boy Old Medium Black Caviar Antique GHW & Rectangular Mini Blue Chevron Lambskin Light GHW

Not in the photo:
CC Crystal Stud Earrings in Gold & Silver, Ballerina and Espadrilles in Beige/Black Lambskin & CC Patent Pink Espadrilles.

View attachment 4935523
blue chevron is gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: ssiell
Let me introduce you to my little Chanel family. Short story, my Chanels are the one who found me, not the other way round ;) Clean-cut design and no logo are my thing. Years back, I tried a classic lambskin and thought that it is tooooo beautiful... it's too pretty for my style and decided not to get it. Around 2018, I walked past Chanel Galleries Lafayette and saw square mini, she called on me so hard, the logo is not a bother anymore :P second is the green chevron rectangular mini and the last one is bronze reissue 225.

I plan to add another two Chanel bag and make it lucky 5. But there are too much choices and watching this forum just make me drool to everybody's collection. Denim? Tweed? Chain around? Coco Handle? another square mini? Or a classic flap in green? Those darn pretty Chanel :loveeyes: Thanks for letting me share!

PJKfamily.jpg

Let me introduce you to my little Chanel family. Short story, my Chanels are the one who found me, not the other way round ;) Clean-cut design and no logo are my thing. Years back, I tried a classic lambskin and thought that it is tooooo beautiful... it's too pretty for my style and decided not to get it. Around 2018, I walked past Chanel Galleries Lafayette and saw square mini, she called on me so hard, the logo is not a bother anymore :P second is the green chevron rectangular mini and the last one is bronze reissue 225.

I plan to add another two Chanel bag and make it lucky 5. But there are too much choices and watching this forum just make me drool to everybody's collection. Denim? Tweed? Chain around? Coco Handle? another square mini? Or a classic flap in green? Those darn pretty Chanel :loveeyes: Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 5028562
Your collection is beautiful! I thought I would stop at just a few too! They are addictive!

View attachment 5028562
Beautiful family, congratulations, I love that green Chevron, it's true Chanel is addictive ....

• Love
Reactions: Serenithie