Post your Chanel family portrait...

My small Chanel family... Literally everything Chanel I own haha
As you can see I have been sticking to mostly black. I have been playing it safe with things that go with everything. I don't have much compared to some of you :smile: I had a small Gabby and a jumbo but sent them for consignment locally to fund the charms bag. I AM after a cardigan from this winter (mtiers d'art) I think... It will be my only RTW because unfortunately I am on the upper end of Chanel sizes and the cost doesn't warrant it when fitting may be an issue. The cardigan I want though is the black and white camelia mohair one (I'll attach a google pic below) I need it in 42 so if anyone has any leads LOL.

Top shelf: 2018 fall med cf black mini charms, CoCo Medemoiselle eau de parfum mini twist and spray

Second shelf: 2018 fall medium Gabrielle python gold, scarf from late 1990s (not sure exactly when) got it because I love the design and colors, and some Chanel makeup Les beiges eyeshadow palette, rouge allure lipstick and a Poudre lumiere, cc brooch

Third shelf: 2019 medium chevron Gabrielle in black, black pearl necklace, Gabrielle twist and spray eau de perfum

Bottom Shelf: medium cf black, beige cashmere silk stole, black lambskin quilted ballet flats

1608527640911.png

The Cardi I am after:

Screenshot_20201214-111418_Chrome.jpg

My Chanel babies :love:

SLG's - CC Timeless Zip Around Long Wallet Black Caviar , Classic Flap Long Wallet Black Caviar & CC Timeless Cosmetic Pouch Black Caviar

Handbags- GST Black Caviar GHW, Classic Jumbo Double Flap Black Caviar GHW, Boy Old Medium Black Caviar Antique GHW & Rectangular Mini Blue Chevron Lambskin Light GHW

Not in the photo:
CC Crystal Stud Earrings in Gold & Silver, Ballerina and Espadrilles in Beige/Black Lambskin & CC Patent Pink Espadrilles.

A2D821C7-D088-476A-8760-C4AFD9CFD33C.jpeg

If you asked my opinion about Chanel bags in 2019,I would say no. They weren’t for me because
1️⃣ I was not a fan of chain. It didn’t seem comfortable to carry.
2️⃣ Most bags had limited capacity and I used to like medium size bag.
3️⃣ They are ridiculously pricy.
Fast forward to 2020, look at what I have added to my collection. I think I need to slow down in 2021.

Attachments

• B81275EC-87E9-47A2-93CE-8BB55D1B24F8.jpeg
    B81275EC-87E9-47A2-93CE-8BB55D1B24F8.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 327