View attachment 4985207
*(i share him with friends)*

View attachment 4985206
View attachment 4985205
*(he’s my best)*

View attachment 4985204
*(except when he forgets my warm bag and carries me like this)*
~•~
I smiled all the way through this and I’m still smiling....this is so heartwarming.....

Reactions: sf_newyorker
9E60376D-D9B5-4216-8324-AC0E323F457E.jpeg
I appreciate all your kind words! If what I do can elicit a smile, laugh or general lightness then I’m happy to continue subjecting the talent and props to my trusty iPhone camera. Now I just need to pick up some more props such as the transport personnel carrier from a few weeks back that didn’t meet the specs requirement of the covert. I’ve a feeling the multi-hued new guy Mandalorian will succeed very soon!

I thank you, everyone, from the bottom of my heart.
My DH has passed away last week suddenly during his sleep due to "the complication of Covid." We are still waiting for the autopsy result so the real cause of his death now isn't clear. According to his Medical record, he had a healthy clean record.
He had contracted to Covid via his employees who had their ThanksGiving together with three different families. They were the Covid's source, but we did not know until a week later...
Our family also got Covid but we had a very mild cough ( my youngest) a light headache (my second son and I) my daughter is shown no illness at all but also positive). Thank God we are recovering and have quarantine ourselves until tomorrow. We are passing the 10 days period since we had symptoms and our Dr just confirmed that we are all clear. My DH funeral date is set for next week.
I believed that His spirit is still around me. Everytime I call him or miss him he had his way to answered me. Many stories to shares but later.
I wish everyone to have a beautiful Christmas Eve.
Tlamdang08 I just found out. I haven't been active on TPF for about 2 months or else I would have written to you sooner. I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences to you and your family.

I have a good news my second son got accepted to https://www.purdue.edu/ for PhD with full scholarship in mechanical engineering :heart::blush::love:
I am so happy I am still crying with joy.
My Husband must hear us praying...
Yesterday went to the bank to change for new bills for New Year day.5E699A61-0C8F-4C3B-8CA6-3EA44F363349.jpeg
Today passenger seat is a mess but... please I am so happy to drive home from my husband office to be in time for lunch with the kids and today is the last day of the year.
825A2961-F2DB-4DFF-B904-4C61592F891B.jpeg
I have some favorites take out dishes to invite my husband spirit and our ancestors to stay with us for the next three days.69F1078A-2E19-4AAE-9235-0B8A8325E152.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a good news my second son got accepted to https://www.purdue.edu/ for PhD with full scholarship in mechanical engineering :heart::blush::love:
Yesterday went to the bank to change for new bills for New Year day.View attachment 4987621
Today passenger seat is a mess but... please I am so happy to drive home from my husband office to be in time for lunch with the kids and today is the last day of the year.
View attachment 4987622
I have some favorites take out dishes from invite my husband spirit and our ancestors to stay with us for the next three days.View attachment 4987623
Such great news about your son! Best wishes for the new year!

Yesterday went to the bank to change for new bills for New Year day.View attachment 4987621
View attachment 4987622
I have some favorites take out dishes from invite my husband spirit and our ancestors to stay with us for the next three days.View attachment 4987623

Congratulations on your son’s accomplishment! And you certainly set a lovely table for you husband & ancestors.

View attachment 4987622
I have some favorites take out dishes to invite my husband spirit and our ancestors to stay with us for the next three days.View attachment 4987623
Congratulations! This is huge!! Happy New Year! :heart: :flowers:

View attachment 4987622
I have some favorites take out dishes to invite my husband spirit and our ancestors to stay with us for the next three days.View attachment 4987623
Congratulations for your son!!! That is a huge accomplishment!!!
Happy New Year too.

As usual, your cooking looks delectable.

View attachment 4987622
Such beautiful thoughtfulness! And congratulations to you and your son.

View attachment 4987622
@tlamdang08 Congratulations - fantastic news! Happy Lunar New Year and I'm sure that your late husband is smiling down and rejoicing with you all.

Such great news about your son! Best wishes for the new year!
Congratulations! This is huge!! Happy New Year! :heart: :flowers:
Congratulations for your son!!! That is a huge accomplishment!!!
Happy New Year too.

As usual, your cooking looks delectable.
Such beautiful thoughtfulness! And congratulations to you and your son.
Congratulations on your son’s accomplishment! And you certainly set a lovely table for you husband & ancestors.
@tlamdang08 Congratulations - fantastic news! Happy Lunar New Year and I'm sure that your late husband is smiling down and rejoicing with you all.
:love: :heart: :love: Thank you all for all the best wishes. We are so happy for him too. That is his dream to be a professor at a University...:loveeyes::yahoo: