Cartier watch owners: please show us your watches...

Hi there I am new to this thread but would love your opinions I’m looking at Ballon Bleu 33mm or 36mm but can’t decide. For ref I am 5ft 7inch with slim build hope you can help this is a very belated birthday gift to myself

I much prefer the smaller on you. Looks more in proportion to your wrist

Just in from Paris. My new alligator strap.

View attachment 4928341View attachment 4928342
Hello,
is look very classic and beautiful watch with alligator strap,
please may I asked, did you order strap from Cartier online?
I just got my tank solo too, and want to change the strap, but have to go to the boutique and is still close.
if you do not mind, please can you share information about how you order?
Thank you.

Hi nellebelle101 :smile: sorry for the delayed response. I believe the service fee was around $400 back in 2015. I don't use my watch that often, especially now so not sure if I need to get it serviced again.
My quartz Tank Anglaise just had a complete service. The cost was $395. I also had them shine the watch (no additional cost) and it looks new again :smile:. It did take about a month to get my watch back. My SA told me that this service includes a 2 year warranty on the watch.

Thank you! I don’t know where you’re located. But there are no Cartier Boutiques near me. I went to an authorized jeweler and had them order it from Cartier. I picked the color and leather, the watchmaker told me what size to get. And then he put the order into France. It takes up to 3 months, but mine arrived in about two. I’m guessing you could probably order over the phone if you know what you want. Good luck!

Hello,
is look very classic and beautiful watch with alligator strap,
please may I asked, did you order strap from Cartier online?
I just got my tank solo too, and want to change the strap, but have to go to the boutique and is still close.
if you do not mind, please can you share information about how you order?
Thank you.

Reactions: Teerakrainbow
Thank you! I don’t know where you’re located. But there are no Cartier Boutiques near me. I went to an authorized jeweler and had them order it from Cartier. I picked the color and leather, the watchmaker told me what size to get. And then he put the order into France. It takes up to 3 months, but mine arrived in about two. I’m guessing you could probably order over the phone if you know what you want. Good luck!
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.

Reactions: PurpleLilac97