Hey! Gals who got a black leather Legacy Satchel or Mandy on eBay post pics here!

cupcake

O.G.
May 5, 2006
I know that there are quite a few of us here who were lucky enough to snatch up a black leather Legacy Satchel or Mandy on eBay for an awesome price from seller chezmia! I figured I should start a thread so we can all post our bags as they arrive! :yes:

I know that LIBlue got her Mandy and I am sure that other people got theirs today, too. I got my satchel today and I am so in love with it. I never got the chance to see a black leather Legacy Satchel before today when I had my very own in my hands. This bag is drop dead gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with it. It's so nice that I really would have considered paying full price for it had I actually seen it IRL prior to today. :drool:

So, here it is:

legsatchel.jpg

The seller still has more of these; I saw that just she just sold another one today. She's raised the price by $20 but even so, it's still an awesome deal. I got mine for $269 plus shipping.

:tender:

I got mine today from Chezmia too!! Same exact bag!! Aren't they beautiful!!! And for BIN $269 how could you not get one!!! I actually just got home from the gym and was able to sneak it into the house without my husband seeing!!

Congrats Mokoni!!

I got mine today from Chezmia too!! Same exact bag!! Aren't they beautiful!!! And for BIN $269 how could you not get one!!! I actually just got home from the gym and was able to sneak it into the house without my husband seeing!!

Congrats Mokoni!!
LOL! My DH was at the gym so I got to sneak mine in, too! :P

I really didn't expect it to be so nice! I am so glad that you got yours today, too. Will you be using yours right away? I haven't decided if I want to use it now or hold out until fall. Then again, I am not so sure I can wait that long!

Thanks, Mommyville and purse envy! :yes:

Mokoni, congrats on your new Legacy Black satchel! It is gorgeous. I ordered a black satchel and a black Mandy. I will post pictures later this week when they arrive. That Legacy Satchel is one hot bag!

I got my Mandy today . I paid 299.99 plus shipping and she has another one listed for 329.99 plus shipping.
Her prices are better than PCE !!! I would buy from this seller again. :tup: Thanks mokoni for posting about this seller. :woohoo:

^I had never purchased from this seller before but a couple people posted rave reviews about her. She is now on my favorite seller list and I will definitely buy from her again! :yes:

I can't wait to see everyone else's bags!

mokoni, I'll post my pics tomorrow, I'm too darn lazy to get the camera out right now!
I'll be putting this seller on my favs also, :tup:
THANKS to you;)
Cheryl

ETA-The Mandy is gone already! POOF!

Guess who is newest member of the Mia fan club?

ME! ;)

Why?????????
Because I just bought that Mandy!:yahoo: I have been stalking Ebay for a good deal on that bag and I just COULD NOT pass up the BIN for $329. Even with shipping it was only $354 which is still less than half of what I would have paid with PCE.

I can't wait for her to get here.