Hey! Gals who got a black leather Legacy Satchel or Mandy on eBay post pics here!

I have been looking on ebay for a mandy bag, Does anyone know a reputable seller selling any right now?

Most of us in this thread purchased from chezmia. Why don't you look her up on EBAY and ask her if she is getting any more Black Mandy's. She did advise me she get's a shipment every two weeks. I got my Black Mandy from her and it is great.

Yeah! I got a NWT black Mandy on Ebay for $305. It just came today and it's beautiful and very roomy. It didn't come from chezmia, I bought it from a seller with about 200 feedback. I love Ebay deals, but I hate when sellers are not completely forthcoming with all of the product details. It kinda ruins the shopping fun when the item is not perfect. Both brass plates on the pocket flaps are scratched and have discolorations. It looks like the finish is worn off. I love the bag and don't want to return it but the rubbing is going to bother me! I'm trying to convince myself that it adds to the rustic charm of the bag. I thought I read somewhere how to fix scratches on brass but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what can be done?
As much as I love a bargain, I may stick to ordering my stuff directly from Coach from now on because it is so much nicer to get a gift wrapped box and a bag that has not been handled. The last Ebay bag I got (denim shoulder)looked new and had tags, but the strap ring had rows of scratches that looked like someone had attached a keychain to it before returning it to the store. I guess I just want the first scratches to be my own.
I took pics of the bag and it's imperfections but my camera batteries died on the last one, so it will be a couple of hours before I can upload them to my computer.

Yeah! I got a NWT black Mandy on Ebay for $305. It just came today and it's beautiful and very roomy. It didn't come from chezmia, I bought it from a seller with about 200 feedback. I love Ebay deals, but I hate when sellers are not completely forthcoming with all of the product details. It kinda ruins the shopping fun when the item is not perfect. Both brass plates on the pocket flaps are scratched and have discolorations. It looks like the finish is worn off. I love the bag and don't want to return it but the rubbing is going to bother me! I'm trying to convince myself that it adds to the rustic charm of the bag. I thought I read somewhere how to fix scratches on brass but I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know what can be done?
As much as I love a bargain, I may stick to ordering my stuff directly from Coach from now on because it is so much nicer to get a gift wrapped box and a bag that has not been handled. The last Ebay bag I got (denim shoulder)looked new and had tags, but the strap ring had rows of scratches that looked like someone had attached a keychain to it before returning it to the store. I guess I just want the first scratches to be my own.
I took pics of the bag and it's imperfections but my camera batteries died on the last one, so it will be a couple of hours before I can upload them to my computer.

Most of us in this thread purchased from chezmia. Why don't you look her up on EBAY and ask her if she is getting any more Black Mandy's. She did advise me she get's a shipment every two weeks. I got my Black Mandy from her and it is great.
Tried...she is out of the Mandy and does not expect any in soon. BOO!

I have been looking on ebay for a mandy bag, Does anyone know a reputable seller selling any right now?
buck4005...I think someone posted that they have bought from this person before. I've looked at all their listings and all the bags look fine. They have a black Mandy listed as we speak. Good luck!

Thanks for finding some info for me Fluffy, I appreciate the help. I don't think I am brave enough to try steel wool on the brass, I'd be to afraid I would make it worse. Maybe I will wipe it with a tarnish remover and see if it helps. I know everyone has seen pics of Mandy, but here are mine anyway. Sorry about the double post earlier. I hit the back button on my browser and it submitted my post a second time. Oops!

Attachments

• PURSES 030.jpg
    PURSES 030.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 34
  • PURSES 029.jpg
    PURSES 029.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 34
  • PURSES 032.jpg
    PURSES 032.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 43