Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Happy New Year to All!
Wow, time flies... over 12 years since I started this thread!
So happy to see that it brought so many members together, and grateful for all of you to have shared beautiful photos and valuable information on the subject.
Life has been busy for me and at times I even managed to forget about my HG clic quest... I tried a few here and there but none were "it". Until now! :smile:
I'll post a few photos soon... unless someone would like to take a guess first?
Again, thank you and congratulations on all your Clic treasures!

Happy New Year to All!
So happy to see that it brought so many members together, and grateful for all of you to have shared beautiful photos and valuable information on the subject.
Life has been busy for me and at times I even managed to forget about my HG clic quest... I tried a few here and there but none were "it". Until now! :smile:
So happy to hear this and can't wait to see what finally did it for you! Hooray!!!!

PS: Thanks for starting this thread...it has been a joy to participate here over the years!

I end up getting both too. So pretty together and separate with different bracelets. Love these two colors with RGHW.
Huge congrats!! :hugs::heart: I'm so happy for you, dear @Kathy28!! :hbeat: They look lovely together indeed!! And I looove the black one with RGHW and the J'ADIOR bracelet!! :loveeyes: (Because of the home office situation and the limited social life, I haven't had any opportunity to carry mine anywhere yet.)

Reactions: Kathy28
Huge congrats!! :hugs::heart: I'm so happy for you, dear @Kathy28!! :hbeat: They look lovely together indeed!! And I looove the black one with RGHW and the J'ADIOR bracelet!! :loveeyes: (Because of the home office situation and the limited social life, I haven't had any opportunity to carry mine anywhere yet.)
Thanks my dear whenever I get a chance I tried to used them to keep my sanity too...hehehe, take care my dear!!! Love our twin h bracelets.

• Love
Reactions: crisbac
Happy New Year to All!
Thank you a million times over for starting this thread! It was this thread that introduced me to clic h and clic clacs. Welcome back, and I can't wait to see your new goodies!

Reactions: hopiko and crisbac