Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Help me with the color. Purchased in Feb 2015 South Coast Plaza California.
Don't have receipt.
(Blanc I have the receipt and it's from Nov 4, 2016. Lol)

Is this lagoon, turquoise, or another color? Put current Tiffany box in pic for color reference because some colors are so close together. It's at least a full shade to 1.5 darker than a Tiffany box. Maybe the purchase date helps? I feel like it photographs a *little* lighter than it is yet my sweater looks true to color corn flower blue. Btw only put it on for photo. Not wear this color with blue sweater. Lol!

PXL_20210225_132427166.jpg

Last edited:
Don't have receipt.

Is this lagoon, turquoise, or another color? Put current Tiffany box in pic for color reference because some colors are so close together. It's at least a full shade to 1.5 darker than a Tiffany box. Maybe the purchase date helps? I feel like it photographs a *little* lighter than it is yet my sweater looks true to color corn flower blue. Btw only put it on for photo. Not wear this color with blue sweater. Lol!

View attachment 5001610
If it’s darker than the box, I dont think it is lagoon

Don't have receipt.

View attachment 5001610
Blue atoll?
Someone can back me up here. I have lagoon, not atoll. But it looks like atoll to me.

love it! I just ordered the Space Derby through my SA, is there any chance you can share what(if any) images/characters are towards the side and back of the enamel?
There is one character at the left hand side. The wider version has it at right hand side.

Attachments

• left.png
    left.png
    459 KB · Views: 95
  • right.png
    right.png
    427.4 KB · Views: 92
Don't have receipt.

View attachment 5001610
I agree w others, it looks blue atoll. Lagoon is lighter.
Here are mine (2016 picture). First one is blue atoll, second is lagoon. It looks different in gold hardware vs platinum.

clic.png

Don't have receipt.

View attachment 5001610
Hard to say but it looks like mine... both lagoon. Lagoon leans green... not blue.

DF665F8D-ADC7-4EBA-AD75-32C51E874527.jpeg

Hello everyone! I need advice.

My boyfriend gave me the GHW Clic Clac H bracelet in Noir for our anniversary. Now, I want to get the Clic H bracelet but I'm unsure what color I should go with.

Here's my thinking: I want the Clic H for more casual use, so I was thinking of going with one either in Palladium or Rose Gold... BUT ideally, I would like to stack my Clic Clac and my Clic H together from time to time. Do you guys mix metals? and what color would go nicely with the GHW Noir one.... Here are some of my color options.

IMG_7737 copy.jpg

Pannacotta.jpg

Marron Glace.jpg

Beige Nacre.jpg

Marron Glace RG.jpg