Lady Dior clubhouse

I have the exact same bag that you are thinking of getting. I treat it as my summer everyday handbag for casual and special occasions. It doesn't get all that much use when the weather is bad, but whenever the sun is out I take It out. I haven't used it since the pandemic.

I was originally thinking of getting the grey one, but fell in love with the fard colour. It's my favourite (from my very small collection). I am also hoping to get the grey one too.
Thank you! I am also thinking of getting the Cherry red which I may be able to wear more according to my wardrobe. I am still deciding between the two.

Has anyone purchased from the online store? What is the experience like? I dont have a Dior boutique where I live and my only option is to order online but I am nervous about the process and how the bag will turn out to be. Is calling better than ordering online? TIA!

Reactions: CookieMonsterLondon
Thank you! I am also thinking of getting the Cherry red which I may be able to wear more according to my wardrobe. I am still deciding between the two.

Has anyone purchased from the online store? What is the experience like? I dont have a Dior boutique where I live and my only option is to order online but I am nervous about the process and how the bag will turn out to be. Is calling better than ordering online? TIA!
From what I have seen so far from the forum, the bags from the website are perfectly packed and shipped to you, without any shop wear (they are often 100% brand new and untouched by any customers). I think your first online order will be a perfect one.

Reactions: Myybags and Aoifs
Hi! I'm new to Dior. I've been wanting a mini lady dior for years and I'm now planning to pull the trigger on my first Dior bag!

Does anyone have a Chanel mini rectangle and mini lady Dior? I'm curious how the capacity and practicality compares.. When I tried on the mini lady dior, it felt quite tiny, capacity-wise (maybe because of the odd opening style I'm not used to?). I didn't try to stuff it with all my things, it was just a first impression. I usually carry my Chanel mini rectangle or Prada cahier as my everyday bags

I liked the size of the small/ABC Lady Dior, but they didn't have it in the opaline grey I love :/ That and I prefer the chain strap of the mini (vs thick leather strap) as well.

Last question, does anyone have tips or tricks on how to shorten the chain strap a little? I'd like it to sit a littttle higher

IMG_4877 copy.jpgIMG_4866 copy.jpg

From what I have seen so far from the forum, the bags from the website are perfectly packed and shipped to you, without any shop wear (they are often 100% brand new and untouched by any customers). I think your first online order will be a perfect one.
Thank you! I was finally able to buy the cherry red my abc lady dior and I am so excited! It is a beautiful red with blue undertones. It goes perfectly with my wardrobe. The bag is in perfect condition and brand new! One of the charm has some hairline scratches. I may call their customer service line to exchange it but it doesnt bother me.

Does anyone know if there is anything I should do to protect the bag from stains and water? Is there a spray that I should use? TIA!

Reactions: averagejoe
Hi everyone, I’m considering my first ABC Lady Dior. I don’t want black as I have plenty of black, I definitely want leather (rather than fabric) and though I love the blush pink colour, feel I’d be afraid to use it.

I’m debating between a second Chanel 19 in tweed / a bright colour or this Dior. What do you think of the colour? Nice or gross? I love green, don’t have a green bag and wear a lot of navy, neutral, black, creams.

I would love your thoughts because I don’t want to make a mistake with the colour, but none of the other colours available jump out at me.

649DD5F0-E455-436D-B3A0-015D1B9494BB.jpeg

74363AA0-FF87-4074-8910-1DF42F539F11.jpeg

Hi everyone! I'm new here and need your help. I'm considering my first Dior bag. Currently I narrowed down my choices to below two, the Lady Dior My ABCDior Bag in Gray Ultramatte Cannage Calfskin or in Cloud Blue Cannage Lambskin. I have also considered the medium D-Lite but since I'm only 5'2", the medium D-Lite might be too large on me? (not sure though). Can anyone give me some suggestion considering the color as well as the material?

Thanks in advance!
cloud blue.JPGGray Ultramatte.JPGGray D-Lite.JPG

Hi everyone, I’m considering my first ABC Lady Dior. I don’t want black as I have plenty of black, I definitely want leather (rather than fabric) and though I love the blush pink colour, feel I’d be afraid to use it.

I’m debating between a second Chanel 19 in tweed / a bright colour or this Dior. What do you think of the colour? Nice or gross? I love green, don’t have a green bag and wear a lot of navy, neutral, black, creams.

I would love your thoughts because I don’t want to make a mistake with the colour, but none of the other colours available jump out at me.

View attachment 4965870

View attachment 4965871
While it's not a colour id choose, if you love it and you could fit it with your wardrobe then I saw go with whatever makes you happiest to look at and use.

View attachment 4965870

View attachment 4965871
Go with whatever makes you happy. That is a beautiful color. I love metallics greens and blues.

Hi everyone! I'm new here and need your help. I'm considering my first Dior bag. Currently I narrowed down my choices to below two, the Lady Dior My ABCDior Bag in Gray Ultramatte Cannage Calfskin or in Cloud Blue Cannage Lambskin. I have also considered the medium D-Lite but since I'm only 5'2", the medium D-Lite might be too large on me? (not sure though). Can anyone give me some suggestion considering the color as well as the material?

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 4965961View attachment 4965963View attachment 4965964
I would be concerned with maintenance of the fabric one. I like the blue one. The grey one is also cute. Cannot go wrong with any size and color of lady diors. I love all their colors. It depends on your wardrobe and what color of bags you already have.

Reactions: pamela1000
Thank you! I was finally able to buy the cherry red my abc lady dior and I am so excited! It is a beautiful red with blue undertones. It goes perfectly with my wardrobe. The bag is in perfect condition and brand new! One of the charm has some hairline scratches. I may call their customer service line to exchange it but it doesnt bother me.

Does anyone know if there is anything I should do to protect the bag from stains and water? Is there a spray that I should use? TIA!
I wouldn't do anything to the bag in case it darkens it, but if you really want to protect it, a normal water-repellent spray while covering the hardware will work. The hardware will show marks if you spray the water-repellent spray on it. The other way is to cover the hardware with your hands while you spray, and wash your hands afterwards.

I have gotten away with not protecting any of my bags at all recently, even lighter-colour ones because I don't like their slick slippery finish after I spray them. They seem to last fine without the spray.

Reactions: Myybags

View attachment 4965870

View attachment 4965871
Wow this colour is unique (I don't see this much) and absolutely beautiful! Between the 19 and this, I would get this. The Lady Dior is a lot more iconic.

Thanks in advance!
View attachment 4965961View attachment 4965963View attachment 4965964
This is a hard choice. You have picked 3 options that I actually cannot choose between because they are all wonderful in their own ways.

If you always dress casually, then maybe the D-Lite would be the perfect Lady Dior for all occasions. However, both the other styles can add a beautiful elegance and classiness to any outfit.

View attachment 4965870

View attachment 4965871

This color is hot! I’m not sure which tweed 19 bag you have on your mind but I think I‘d choose this over my Chanel tweed. And I do love my Chanel tweed.

Reactions: Drbrox