MINKIE CHAT THREAD ..... Let's chat! (4)

Peacock it is! Was just looking at old posts. I was surprised at the price RM bags commanded when new or even on sale. People were posting about finding her bags on sale on eBay or other sites for $350 and what a good deal it was at the time. And here I was thinking I had overpaid at $60.
Those were the days! Also why I couldn't buy many back then bc I was in grad school. Making up for it now!

I carried my full size MAB the past few days and found it very convenient with the large outside pocket, handles that fit on shoulder, etc. Now the question for me is which is more convenient - the MAB or the mattie? I just switched my stuff to mattie. Maybe they will be equal. The mattie has all those pockets but the advantage of the MAB is you just have one large pocket so you don't have to try to keep track of which pocket you put your stuff in.
I'm feeling I'd like another SW bag in one of these styles if/when it comes up.

I carried my full size MAB the past few days and found it very convenient with the large outside pocket, handles that fit on shoulder, etc. Now the question for me is which is more convenient - the MAB or the mattie? I just switched my stuff to mattie. Maybe they will be equal. The mattie has all those pockets but the advantage of the MAB is you just have one large pocket so you don't have to try to keep track of which pocket you put your stuff in.
I'm feeling I'd like another SW bag in one of these styles if/when it comes up.
I love my MABs a tiny bit more than my marries.

Reactions: sdkitty
we don't get much rain here, but now that I've switched from my navy MAB which would not be marked by water to my SW mattie which does get water marks, the weather forecast is for rain :annoyed:

and just this morning I spent time getting some marks off the mattie

Reactions: JenJBS and Antonia
we don't get much rain here, but now that I've switched from my navy MAB which would not be marked by water to my SW mattie which does get water marks, the weather forecast is for rain :annoyed:

and just this morning I spent time getting some marks off the mattie
I hardly ever use my SW sage MAB but I'm super careful not to use it in the rain just in case of getting water spots.

Reactions: JenJBS
see, this is my problem.....unlike a lot of you, I sorta have bag guilt when I'm not using my bags....that's why I recently purged some.....still have some I'm not using but I now feel I could possibly be ok getting a new one.
I do feel somewhat guilty but at the same time, the prices I paid was so little compared to retail. I would feel absolute guilt if I paid full price and these bags just sat around! All of my old RM were $150 for the most expensive to $20 for my cheapest one.

Reactions: samfalstaff
see, this is my problem.....unlike a lot of you, I sorta have bag guilt when I'm not using my bags....that's why I recently purged some.....still have some I'm not using but I now feel I could possibly be ok getting a new one.

I sometimes get like that. I have a blue mini Nikki that I haven’t used in years but it’s from a sample sale so it’s weirdly sentimental.

Reactions: Antonia and JenJBS