Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

Please note:

Wildlife Sightings, mean OUT in the wild' means and NOT in Hermes zoos stores where rare species are so easily found.

Please report images that are just pics of others' bags in H store (as well as for any other posts breaking tPFrules).

If you happen to take a pic of children and can't crop, please make sure you at least blur/obscure the child.

TY

TBH, if I'm just out & about during the day, I mostly carry all of my Ks "wide open" as the girl in the photo above. It's a lot easier, and certainly carefree; I have never had an issue and I feel bad for the girl after reading the above posts, honestly. She did not ask for her photo to be posted on a public forum and then essentially ridiculed for the way that she chooses to carry HER bag.

:hrmm:

I wouldn’t be too concerned for her privacy. Her face isn’t showing, and her outfit is nothing unique. She could be anyone.

I wouldn’t be too concerned for her privacy. Her face isn’t showing, and her outfit is nothing unique. She could be anyone.

I agree with you.

I guess my post was not really in the vein of privacy, really. If It were me and I saw my photo in this thread and read those comments, well.. I wouldn't want to. Face or no face.

Also, as an aside, I fear not for the integrity of her bag. Looks to be a 25 and you can't fit enough to stress that size! :lol:

I thought the same thing. :smile: The member here has the most fabulous collection of Birkins and is so nice. Super stylish, too.
OMG :biggrin:I caught a member here. I was admiring her style so I took a quickly look and turned to my camera. I hope that I wasn’t caught by store camera :lol:
But now I hope I don’t get her mad at me :love: :hbeat:

Last edited:
Reactions: marzipanchen
OMG :biggrin:I caught a member here. I was admiring her style so I took a quickly look and turned to my camera. I hope that I wasn’t caught by store camera :lol:
But now I hope I did not get her to mad at me :love: :hbeat:
I think it would be such a nice complement to be on this thread! I'm sure if it is the member that I think it is, this member would be flattered that you took the pic! :smile: