Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

If an item shows “call for availabilly” and the “Find in Store” checker shows only 2 left in my country, is it true that I can only get this item either directly from those stores or through CS who will have one of those stores ship the item to me? Is there a way for my local SA to order it from those stores to be transferred to my store? My SA said when she looked it up in her system, it shows sold out and not orderable. Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Georgee Girl LV
If an item shows “call for availabilly” and the “Find in Store” checker shows only 2 left in my country, is it true that I can only get this item either directly from those stores or through CS who will have one of those stores ship the item to me? Is there a way for my local SA to order it from those stores to be transferred to my store? My SA said when she looked it up in her system, it shows sold out and not orderable. Thanks for your help.
When I talked to CS yesterday, they said they have a new system where they can get items from the stores. He said it started yesterday. They used to have to send a request to their manager and wait for approval etc. Also, in the past, CS told me they would have a store contact me to ship an item to me and it never happened. I would try calling CS. good luck!

When I talked to CS yesterday, they said they have a new system where they can get items from the stores. He said it started yesterday. They used to have to send a request to their manager and wait for approval etc. Also, in the past, CS told me they would have a store contact me to ship an item to me and it never happened. I would try calling CS. good luck!

Thanks for your reply:smile:. I was hoping my SA can get credit/commission for it (I :heart: my sweet SA). So trying to decide how much I want the items in question :lol:. Thanks again :smile:

I have a few vintage Epi leather bags that are still in great condition. I don’t think there is much glazing on the bags, mostly on the straps. The thinner straps (Trocadero) had the cracked glazing and I removed the straps but the Noe straps are fine, even after 30 yrs.

Hi all, just got the new Keepall from the latest pre-collection 2021. LOVE the tapestry print. It looks WAY better in person! Does anyone have a recommendation on how to care for the fabric? It seems quite delicate, Idk if it would last long. How do I clean it? Since it's fabric, can I just hand wash it with soap or maybe do dry cleaning on it?

Attachments

• LVfan.jpg
    LVfan.jpg
    186.3 KB · Views: 54
Hi all, just got the new Keepall from the latest pre-collection 2021. LOVE the tapestry print. It looks WAY better in person! Does anyone have a recommendation on how to care for the fabric? It seems quite delicate, Idk if it would last long. How do I clean it? Since it's fabric, can I just hand wash it with soap or maybe do dry cleaning on it?
That is just beautiful! Congratulations! I just purchased the tapestry Grand Sac, which I’m excited to pick up next week. I was a little hesitant to get this piece because it’s constructed of fabric and might not be as durable as canvas, but I couldn’t resist! I guess I’ll just treat it a little more carefully like some of my leather bags and watch where I set it down. I’ll talk to my CA when I collect it, and post what she says.C39E5B8B-B47C-4820-AF22-8AC334DA53F2.jpeg

Is the flower hobo discontinued? I’ve been eyeing it for couple of years but Haven’t seen it in the store in a while And it’s not on the US site anymore. I found a few resell in the color combo I want but it’s a lot higher than retail.

What is you men's opinion on the multiple wallets from Louis Vuitton? I think LV REALLY needs to update their Multiple Wallet and their men's Wallets in general. SO BIG compare to everything out there when everything is trending towards minimalistic for wallets. Love the brand and prints but the wallet proportions seem DECADES behind and not suitable for modern life at all.

What is you men's opinion on the multiple wallets from Louis Vuitton? I think LV REALLY needs to update their Multiple Wallet and their men's Wallets in general. SO BIG compare to everything out there when everything is trending towards minimalistic for wallets. Love the brand and prints but the wallet proportions seem DECADES behind and not suitable for modern life at all.
I agree - this is why the pocket organizer is in high demand. It’s easy to use and fits in your front pocket.

I agree - this is why the pocket organizer is in high demand. It’s easy to use and fits in your front pocket.

I sometimes travel back to my country which still use a lot of bills :sad:. Really need something that can hold bills properly. The new compact wallet kinda fits my need but it looks so... unrefined. All weird angles like someone just slap things randomly together.

I would not believe anything they say on the phone. I would call again you might just get lucky and get a different answer.

Reactions: Loriad and Iamminda
The empreinte on the go MM is tentatively scheduled to launch on 1/15 and will come in noir (M45595) and tourterelle (M45607). It is also tentatively scheduled to launch in a PM version on 1/15 and will come in noir (M45653), freesia (M45660), and noir creme (M45659). The noir creme version will be black but the embossing will be in creme similar to the black crafty on the go.

Please contact your CA for pics because I am not allowed to share pics. I do not know more info than what I’ve provided.