What are you eyeing for Nov sale?

Will other items be added to the sale later or is that it for this year? Hoping for more goodies..!

As it is a presale, all the items on sale are not marked out. I was only looking for this item so whenthe SA confirmed they are on sale, I took it.
A relative was also checking with her SA on items she had her eye on. She was told these are on sale.

41D9FCB4-9D71-44F0-A99E-96908BA1152F.jpegA3974ACB-2DD5-4D1D-9151-2CE8E550A29F.jpeg

Now that I know Sienna will not be on sale, I'm eyeing a Roseau Box or a Sage Roseau Essential. @viewwing , your Roseau Essential has swayed me :biggrin:
:P:biggrin: I wouldn’t give up on sienna just yet..at least until the sale is full fledge. I have a pic of the sage n natural essential but According to @frenziedhandbag , the light8ng is too dark n not representative of the of actual color. What do u think?

AB8B260E-0BD1-40CE-A1F2-C053629A6910.jpeg

Singapore's LC website is updated with sale items and prices. One will need to go into each line though as there is no separate SALE category as yet. Hope this can give an idea of what is on sale. However, please note sales items and discounts might still differ for different countries.

Reactions: Lizzys and etudes
Singapore's LC website is updated with sale items and prices. One will need to go into each line though as there is no separate SALE category as yet. Hope this can give an idea of what is on sale. However, please note sales items and discounts might still differ for different countries.

That’s really interesting (and enabling) - thanks!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag