What are you eyeing for Nov sale?

I have a cool skintone and she made a color concept for me consisting of core colors (navy, beige, white and grey) and some brighter colors (petrol, pink, electric blue and bordeaux). I like camel coats because they look very chic, I think. My stylist said I should wear a grey or pink coat and I have a taupe coat which looks very good to my skin. the idea is not to have too many colors in your wardrobe so the individual pieces fit together.

I have a cool skintone.
I'm someone whom actually thought I can't do camel but fast forward a few years, I actually accumulated quite a few bags and clothing in camel. For my skintone, I look better with bright colors as well. I look faded and sallow with pastel tones. The right shade of camel plays a part too and perhaps it is easier to start with a small dose of it vs a bigger item. I feel that the right shade of camel can make a fair skintone look brighter. Have fun experimenting. Camel is a very versatile shade and I find it can add warmth to a dark outfit or complement a bright outfit.

I only bought LP cuir top handle XS in slate this time. Initially I wanted to buy orange croco XS, but the boutique only had two in stock and both of them got black dots.

View attachment 5282997
I really like this slate one! to me it’s easier to match with my wardrobe. I was between this n the burgundy Roseau xs and that one won because I couldn’t find this in stock at the stores near me! Congrats! Pls post mod shots if u can!