What are you eyeing for Nov sale?

What did you order that was further reduced? I can't find any of the items I was looking at further reduced :sad:
The Roseau shoulder bag in the smaller size was $416 when I bought it and is now $357. I was looking at the Roseau top handle bag an it was a little over $300 and is now $258. The Le Pliage LGB pouches were in the $90s and now are $81. That is all I can remember for now. So sorry your wish list wasn't further reduced but it is always good to look as it seems they do that later in the sale.

Reactions: p3b
I really like that one. it Looks so big! Are u able to try out at the store?
Only the big was available at the boutique but it was placed so high up that I didn't ask for it to be brought down. I did see it from afar. A lady was carrying it. The smaller one that I am eyeing is very close to the SLH in terms of dimensions. Not that big actually. A good and practical size.

Reactions: viewwing and Lizzys
Only the big was available at the boutique but it was placed so high up that I didn't ask for it to be brought down. I did see it from afar. A lady was carrying it. The smaller one that I am eyeing is very close to the SLH in terms of dimensions. Not that big actually. A good and practical size.
I like the straw looking effect on it. Pls show it off here if u get it! :coolio:

• Love
Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Love all your hauls!
I am thinking about getting something from the sale. Does anyone have this jungle du nord scarve or anything in this blue?
1612010346015.png
I am not sure if I should go for this silk scarve or a woolen one in nordic blue.
1612010452106.png
It is difficult because our stores are closed and the Onlineshop provides not much information.

I am also thinking about this strap to my small foulonné.
1612010648197.png

Love all your hauls!
I am thinking about getting something from the sale. Does anyone have this jungle du nord scarve or anything in this blue?
View attachment 4974580
I am not sure if I should go for this silk scarve or a woolen one in nordic blue.
View attachment 4974585
It is difficult because our stores are closed and the Onlineshop provides not much information.

View attachment 4974586

From the picture you have provided, the jungle scarf looks like it's made of silk.

I managed to find a similar looking stole on the US LC website and it's made of 60% Modal, 28% Wool, 12% Silk. Normally, the stoles are made of a combination of materials like that. Here is the link: https://www.longchamp.com/us/en/products/ladies--stole-50054MLS028.html

Reactions: poulinska
Love all your hauls!
View attachment 4974580
View attachment 4974585

View attachment 4974586
Can't comment on the scarves, but I do have that strap and the same in red. I use the them both on a LV and Hermes bag. I love them. Was thinking about getting another red one.

Reactions: poulinska
All thanks to a sweet friend and after a few weeks of procrastination, I finally got my hands on this Roseau bag. Handles and the base of the bag are leather. This is the smaller of two sizes, comparable to a SLH LP (perfect size for me). Boasting a spacious interior, three generous slip pockets and a zippered pocket within. The exterior of the bag is not straw but to the touch, it felt like straw (smooth) and looks like straw. Very intriguing and interesting treatment. I'm so happy this bag joined my collection, I really am digging it. It's such a unique piece from LC. Love the galloping rider on the front as well.

Attachments

• IMG_20210129_215456.jpg
    IMG_20210129_215456.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20210129_215524.jpg
    IMG_20210129_215524.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 15
All thanks to a sweet friend and after a few weeks of procrastination, I finally got my hands on this Roseau bag. Handles and the base of the bag are leather. This is the smaller of two sizes, comparable to a SLH LP (perfect size for me). Boasting a spacious interior, three generous slip pockets and a zippered pocket within. The exterior of the bag is not straw but to the touch, it felt like straw (smooth) and looks like straw. Very intriguing and interesting treatment. I'm so happy this bag joined my collection, I really am digging it. It's such a unique piece from LC. Love the galloping rider on the front as well.

I can't believe it's not straw!!! :whut::loveeyes:

I am loving the look of your straw looking bag. It looks so fun!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag