What are you eyeing for Nov sale?

I bet you are so thrilled with this purchase. One cannot truly believe how soft and beautiful this bag is until they see it in person. Enjoy it!

So true! Though I thought I could live without this bag because I have the Small Black and Medium Sand Amazones in smooth cowhide. Then it occurred to me that the Brioche, which is this season's quilted bag, may not be the same size and have all the details that I like, so why pass on the chance to get this at half price where I truly know what I'm getting? :biggrin:

Wonder how much longer I have to wait for the order I placed online on 11/29/20? It was shipped priority mail from a state that usually takes no longer than 2 days to deliver. While it took 5 days to get to the distribution center one hour away from me, it hasn't moved since December 8th. The postal service has been so bad I had to make a list of things that I am still missing so I don't forget.

BTW-some of the sale items have been reduced further. One of the 3 items I bought was reduced $59 and two of the things I almost bought are reduced further.

Wonder how much longer I have to wait for the order I placed online on 11/29/20? It was shipped priority mail from a state that usually takes no longer than 2 days to deliver. While it took 5 days to get to the distribution center one hour away from me, it hasn't moved since December 8th. The postal service has been so bad I had to make a list of things that I am still missing so I don't forget.

BTW-some of the sale items have been reduced further. One of the 3 items I bought was reduced $59 and two of the things I almost bought are reduced further.
WHAT?! You’re a patient girl! You placed that order one month ago! It should’ve reached you by now. I really hope it’s not lost! What’s the status on your tracking number?

Reactions: Lizzys

What did you order that was further reduced? I can't find any of the items I was looking at further reduced :sad:

Maybe you should also contact CS and ask them if they can refund the amount that you have overpaid now that the items have been reduced further. Hope you get your items soon too

WHAT?! You’re a patient girl! You placed that order one month ago! It should’ve reached you by now. I really hope it’s not lost! What’s the status on your tracking number?
It is still at the distribution center since Dec. 8th. This is the last stop before it gets to my town and things have been really slow. My neighbor received something a week ago that was shipped Nov. 17! I am going to give it a little longer because I don't want to deal with sending it back if I get another shipped or a credit. It isn't a must have bag so that is another reason for my patience.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag