Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Like that's a great mystery. :rolleyes:
I'm dreading the time that she thinks wiping her own a$$ should be headline worthy as well.
That time will come after exhausting all woke causes. I just hope they will not be asking for taxpayer funds to pay for their security or any other services as they may try to get credit for the elections.

Last edited:
Notice how the article’s verbiage matches theirs and Prince Charles‘s - sustainable, globally, tech, blah blah. Charles is an organizer, gave a speech at Davos, probably gets a fee, made sure his kid is part of the group too. I don’t believe it’s just a coincidence that they landed in the TIME100 which is part of the WEF. Not sure why QE has allowed PC to participate in such a visible way. IMO it is definitely political. Guessing this is the activism MM will do.

Somewhere I read MM voted by mail, so no photo op. Seems out of character for her. Yes, she is a royal and she voted.
You may be onto something. Though, MM is not known for being original, I believe she has been accused of plagiarism. Let's wait and see...

@papertiger Is that the house Camilla’s sister did the interior design? If so, it is beautifully put together.
No question that he has succeeded in his businesses. His global agenda seems to be succeeding as well.

Probably did Birkhall where they both reside when in Scotland.

PC bought Dumfries House with his own money but through his Foundation. He paid for everything to be restored to its heyday (original) best including v. large collection of Chippendale furniture.

Whatever way she plans on producing baby #2, you can bet she is shopping around for a magazine for exclusive photos of the kid. PEOPLE magazine loves that kind of stuff.

If it was another fame ho celebrity I'd say yes, but this is Meghan we're talking about. She doesn't like the press focusing on anyone but her. She has been surprisingly private with Archie. All of the Archie media we have seen so far has always featured MEGHAN (with baby Archie).

@papertiger Is that the house Camilla’s sister did the interior design? If so, it is beautifully put together.
No question that he has succeeded in his businesses. His global agenda seems to be succeeding as well.

Some of us have been campaigning on climate change as well as other environmental issues since being at school (we were in the line of 'acid rain' and nuclear fallout from the Chernobyl tragedy. We couldn't eat reindeer, elk or any meat or anything that grazed on contaminated soil) certainly nothing grown. PC was talking about all of this, science proved most of what he was concerned even then. That wasn't what was deemed political. His views on architecture were though. He succeeded in terms of the environment because it's evidently worse, suddenly it's dawned on most sane people the Earth's resources are not infinite.

Architecture is more appalling too but everyone (besides PC and me) seems to love row upon row of glass brick offices/studios/whatevers that have replaced hand-crafted stone and lime-mortar grand facades, everything in the City of London that is not listed (and some that were) have been pulled down. Shame PC didn't succeed there.

Funny how 'politics' just ends-up meaning whatever's controversial. I think PC has given-up on saving London from the wrecking ball and Harry would like to swing it on Buckingham Palace and finish off what the Luftwaffe didn't manage 1941.

UK please take them back or remove their titles, we don't have a monarchy in the US! :sick:

Defiant Meghan Markle insists her political activism 'won't end after the US election' despite criticism after she and Prince Harry broke royal tradition by wading publicly into politics

A spokesperson for the Sussexes said the comments were 'not time specific', telling Insider: 'Part of being an active member of society is to take part in the ********ic process. So encouraging people to get involved in politics is something that is important.'

The spokesperson explained that while the Duke and Duchess' comments had been made 'at a very important part of the election cycle', they would continue to be political active in future months.

Activism of convenience

UK please take them back or remove their titles, we don't have a monarchy in the US! :sick:

Defiant Meghan Markle insists her political activism 'won't end after the US election' despite criticism after she and Prince Harry broke royal tradition by wading publicly into politics

A spokesperson for the Sussexes said the comments were 'not time specific', telling Insider: 'Part of being an active member of society is to take part in the ********ic process. So encouraging people to get involved in politics is something that is important.'

The spokesperson explained that while the Duke and Duchess' comments had been made 'at a very important part of the election cycle', they would continue to be political active in future months.

Activism of convenience
While sitting on hold on my phone this afternoon waiting help from an on line vendor, I took a brief look at several pages of the comments on the Daily Mail site related to this item. There were almost 2800 at that time and they were blistering in the level of criticism of both she and Harry and were international in source. Every single thing we have pointed out in the posts here, but we have been more polite:shocked:. Harry is little more than a dim witted emasculated buffoon to summarize and her true colors have become glowing neon and utterly repulsive to most. It was eye opening. If any of the MM, JCMH camp monitor the DM comments, they will see it will take more than Sunshine Sachs to make them palatable. Americans want them both out of here, Brits don't want either of them back. Both sides seem in complete agreement, wherever they are, no titles and sit down and shut up.

The title of the article is :yucky: :sick: I am posting it here to satisfy the curiosity without the need of more clicks in ridiculous articles:
Duchess Meghan makes history by voting in presidential election; doesn't say who she picked :sick::yucky:

Wanna bet money if the election goes the way it is leaning right now there will be a piece out in 3...2...1 how our glorious Meghan INFLUENCED the results with her tireless activism?

If it was another fame ho celebrity I'd say yes, but this is Meghan we're talking about. She doesn't like the press focusing on anyone but her. She has been surprisingly private with Archie. All of the Archie media we have seen so far has always featured MEGHAN (with baby Archie).

Though I feel this might be the one thing Harry might put his foot down with.

Architecture is more appalling too but everyone (besides PC and me) seems to love row upon row of glass brick offices/studios/whatevers that have replaced hand-crafted stone and lime-mortar grand facades, everything in the City of London that is not listed (and some that were) have been pulled down. Shame PC didn't succeed there.

Oh if I ever happen to grow rich I'll buy and renovate one of these huge old brick fabric buildings or have one built from recycled materials.

Wanna bet money if the election goes the way it is leaning right now there will be a piece out in 3...2...1 how our glorious Meghan INFLUENCED the results with her tireless activism?
I thought about that and wouldn't be too surprised if they try to have the tab for their security picked up by the new administration.

I thought about that and wouldn't be too surprised if they try to have the tab for their security picked up by the new administration.

I will write my congressman. I don’t care that I didn’t vote for him. I’m one of his constituents and he will hear from me before my tax dollars go to protecting more millionaires who can pay for their own security.

I don’t object to Charles, H&M‘s climate message. I do object to the messenger.

Through the years, they have contributed greatly to the mess and they continue to contribute to the global footprint. They need to own their role. He has mega-billions that could solve so many problems. Instead he keeps it for himself and continues to take taxpayer’s money. Isn’t it time for him to give up the private planes, trains and automobiles? the private lands? the private palaces? the jewels? the art? All the criticisms levelled at H&M can be said of Charles. These sanctimonious billionaires should not be given free passes, especially when their lifestyle does not match their words. Charles figured out years ago how to monetize his message. As much money as Gates has given away, he still has plenty to have his Porsche car collection, multiple ultra-large houses, etc. If we peons need to make changes, so do they. Enough with their holier-than-thou messaging. If we learned anything from the past, surely it is the rich live and eat much differently than the workers. It is 2021, we do not need to reset to the dark ages. Words and actions need to match.

ETA: yes, I am skipping the last 2 months of 2020. I have had enough. Cheers.

Last edited: