The Zippy Coin Purse Club!

Hi girls! I am thinking of getting a zippy coin wallet in de. Could you please share your experience, how comfortable it is 1) to keep coins in there and 2) to put the credit cards in and take them out of the card slots (because the zippy coin purse is not so wide). Thank you very much in advance! :flowers:

Hi girls! I am thinking of getting a zippy coin wallet in de. Could you please share your experience, how comfortable it is 1) to keep coins in there and 2) to put the credit cards in and take them out of the card slots (because the zippy coin purse is not so wide). Thank you very much in advance! :flowers:

I have no problem with keeping my coins in there (see picture) — the compartment is pretty deep so the coins stay put. I don’t put my cards in my ZCP on a daily basis but the times I have put a few cards in there for a short time, it was fine. I don’t know if it is less comfortable if I have a lot of cards in there all the time. Hope this helps.

83C3555E-CD5F-4A3C-8D75-31801AD81860.jpeg

I have no problem with keeping my coins in there (see picture) — the compartment is pretty deep so the coins stay put. I don’t put my cards in my ZCP on a daily basis but the times I have put a few cards in there for a short time, it was fine. I don’t know if it is less comfortable if I have a lot of cards in there all the time. Hope this helps.

View attachment 4843071
Thank you very much!! :flowers:

Reactions: Iamminda
Hi everyone, I need some help deciding! I love both... also does anyone who have the ZCP in Empreinte have any issues? The corners of the one I saw in store was kind of folding upwards/not laying flat.
40433C0C-7B23-442B-8ECA-70EDBD75C624.jpegAD36A8D6-F92B-46BB-80AE-588523D9D304.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: cainca
I have it in DE with the pink ballerine interior. Love it bc it fits a ton. I keep my main card in the middle slot for easy access. The card slots and pockets on the ends soften up after few uses. I only put 1 card in per slot, but in the pocket behind the card slot on each side I put about 3 cards easy a piece. I’ve also never had an issue with putting coins in it. It’s a great compact wallet that holds a lot for its size.

Hi everyone, I need some help deciding! I love both... also does anyone who have the ZCP in Empreinte have any issues? The corners of the one I saw in store was kind of folding upwards/not laying flat.
View attachment 4847238View attachment 4847239
I only have the canvas version of this wallet, but do have the empriente Emilie wallet, and empriente key pouch. They wear beautifully, and are more forgiving in terms of the amount of contents inside. I pretty much always get empriente in something if I get the chance. They are both great though.

Reactions: flo.rence
I only have the canvas version of this wallet, but do have the empriente Emilie wallet, and empriente key pouch. They wear beautifully, and are more forgiving in terms of the amount of contents inside. I pretty much always get empriente in something if I get the chance. They are both great though.
Thanks for your help! I decided to go with the ZCP black empreinte… but realised it wasn't showing up on the Australian website! I went into the Sydney store and they said there's only one available left in the entire country? I had a look but wasn't happy with it so going with monogram for now. I'm sure I'll get my hands on the empreinte one day :love:

Thanks for your help! I decided to go with the ZCP black empreinte… but realised it wasn't showing up on the Australian website! I went into the Sydney store and they said there's only one available left in the entire country? I had a look but wasn't happy with it so going with monogram for now. I'm sure I'll get my hands on the empreinte one day :love:

I have the empreinte one and a canvas one, the empreinte one is far better and is much easier to use because it is not as stiff. I had the same issue with the Australian website, I called customer service and they said it is because of an IT error that it is not showing up. If you call them, they can send you a link to order and pay through them if the online store has one in stock, they had several when I called.

I have the empreinte one and a canvas one, the empreinte one is far better and is much easier to use because it is not as stiff. I had the same issue with the Australian website, I called customer service and they said it is because of an IT error that it is not showing up. If you call them, they can send you a link to order and pay through them if the online store has one in stock, they had several when I called.
Thank you so much. How has the wear been on your empreinte ZCP? I called CS today and was advised both ZCP empreinte in noir and tourterelle are now available in Australia!

Finally ordered a mono ZCP after being out of stock for so long. I love this wallet and have owned before but ended up selling to move back to a medium wallet. I actually have the original compact zippy which is the middle size of ZCP and larger Zippy. It’s been perfect but I want to migrate to a smaller handbag and need to downsize my wallet storage. My favourite feature is ZCP is the metal zipper. I hate leather tabs on zippers!

Finally ordered a mono ZCP after being out of stock for so long. I love this wallet and have owned before but ended up selling to move back to a medium wallet. I actually have the original compact zippy which is the middle size of ZCP and larger Zippy. It’s been perfect but I want to migrate to a smaller handbag and need to downsize my wallet storage. My favourite feature is ZCP is the metal zipper. I hate leather tabs on zippers!
Totally agree about the metal zipper pulls. Those are so nice.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Hi Fellow ZCP Lovers. I just saw this ZCP on the website and was blown away by its beauty. I’m not usually a fan of exotics but it’s a stunning piece. It’s purple inside too :heart:. It comes in 16 colors!!! Has this item always been available? Does anyone have it? It’s out of my price range but it sure is a beauty.

A032D178-B51B-42A1-B024-0E4B9CC73ACB.jpeg